Kickstarter Surveys & Project Status
Project L is coming to take shape (quite literally), so we'd like to update you with all the news! In this update, you can read about:
- Kickstarter Surveys were sent out
- Project Status – We're talking to manufacturers
- Look back at Essen SPIEL – Thank you very much for stopping by!
- Next Steps – More playtesting and pledge manager (BackerKit).
Kickstarter surveys are out
We've just sent you a Kickstarter Survey. Please, fill it out so we can more accurately prepare for the shipping process. It's not a problem if the address will change because you will put your final addresses in the pledge manager (BackerKit) later.
To find the survey:
- click on this link
- find Project L in the list of your backed projects and click on the blue plus button on the right side
- select survey (the middle tab) in the pop-up window
At Essen SPIEL, we had a lot of appointments with manufacturers to discuss all the possibilities for Project L to make sure the game will be produced in the quality that we all expect. We have already received pre-production samples of the basic and advanced pieces and we are closely examining various technological possibilities.
We are also going through the feedback we got from everyone who stopped by at our booth and played Project L with us.
Essen SPIEL thank you!
Thank you very much if you took the time to stop by our booth and say hello or even play a few rounds of Project L with us! It was incredible to see all of you and to hear so much positive feedback about the game. There were so many people interested in a demo that we had to add extra demo space just for Project L!
It was great to see so many young players play the game as well, the youngest being an amazing 4-year-old boy! :)
- Kickstarter Surveys were sent out: Once we evaluate the results, we will open the pledge manager (BackerKit). This should take 1-2 weeks.
- We are communicating with manufacturers and have received first production samples of basic and advanced pieces.
- At the moment, we are working on the game variants and playtesting different options for 6-player games that reduce downtime a lot. In November, there are two gaming events in the Czech Republic at which we're planning to playtest Project L in order to get feedback on these from as many players as possible.
Have you been at Essen SPIEL as well? What do you think about the game?
Jan, Michal & The Project L Team