Big Thank You & Next Steps
First of all, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
The whole campaign was a huge blast, and we are so happy for everyone that jumped on board and joined us in this wonderful journey! Throughout the whole campaign, you have been incredibly helpful and supportive, and your enthusiasm helped us go forward every day. The fact that you have blasted through 36 stretch goals in record time can be matched only by the effort with which you have destroyed all 6 community stretch goals!
When we started Project L we didn't even realize how many people might fall in love with it, and it's simply amazing! The wonderful 24 days of the campaign have passed really quickly, honestly. It's hard to keep track of time when we all enjoyed it so much! We really appreciate all your comments and private messages full of great suggestions and ideas. Thank you for being part of this campaign. You have all been wonderful and we can't wait for the moment when you'll have Project L on your table for the first time!
We will regularly update you on the progress through the Kickstarter updates. Do stay in touch through the comments and private messages. We will also continue to post on the Boardcubator Facebook page and the Project L group!
Here's a brief timeline of the next steps:
- Week 1 — We'll send out a Kickstarter survey (you'll get an email notice) to map destination countries for shipping purposes.
- Week 1-2 — Kickstarter will collect and transfers funds. We're also attending Essen Spiel 2018. If you'll be there as well, do stop by at our booth at Hall 2A-132 to say hi! ;)
- Week 3-4 — Pledge manager* (BackerKit) will open (you'll receive an invitation email). You'll be able to revise your pledge, add more content, set a shipping address, and more.
- End of the year — Pledge manager deadline. The last chance to add more content to your pledge. We'll remind you of the deadline through project updates. However, you'll still be able to edit your shipping address.
* What's a pledge manager? For those who're not familiar with pledge managers – it's an e-shop-like tool dedicated to manage crowdfunding projects once the campaigns end. In the pledge manager, you'll be able to review your pledge, add additional content, if you wish, and also pay for the shipping. You'll also be able to update your shipping address in case you move.
Thank you again for being such a great community!
We simply L-ove you!
Jan, Michal, Sisi, Klobouk, and Marek from Boardcubator