A prototype is a preliminary model of something. Projects that offer physical products need to show backers documentation of a working prototype. This gallery features photos, videos, and other visual documentation that will give backers a sense of what’s been accomplished so far and what’s left to do. Though the development process can vary for each project, these are the stages we typically see:
Proof of Concept
Explorations that test ideas and functionality.
Demonstrates the functionality of the final product, but looks different.
Looks like the final product, but is not functional.
Appearance and function match the final product, but is made with different manufacturing methods.
Appearance, function, and manufacturing methods match the final product.
We’re already five months into 2017,
but it seems like just yesterday that we were aspiring to follow through with our New Year’s resolutions. It's never too late to start over or make new goals, especially with our PlanO Planners.
To support all your new starts, the PlanO Planner was created.
The PlanO Planner's unique design allows you to start again multiple times a day.
We get that not everyday is going to be busy. With our planner, there's no need to feel the pressure of planning something for each day of the week. We give you the power to personally write in the month and day so that you can start anytime, anywhere, whenever it is convenient for you and your lifestyle.
Our blank weekly layouts are not intimidating. Even if you're planning for one day out of the week, or even the month, you can do so without any worries about wasting the rest of the days. Just continue planning on from where you last left off.
Take a look inside the new PlanO Planner:
Size: 6.75" x 9"
Paper: 100g of white paper
Rear side pocket: 200g of colored paper
Total Pages: 250
• 2017, 2018 Calendar
• Special Days to Remember
- Writing dates and events throughout the weeks can get lost within the pages after a while. This “Special Days to Remember” section are all 12 months of the year laid out across two pages, conveniently designed for the user to write down any birthdays, anniversaries, or special events without the hassle of having to flip through pages to find them again.
• Yearly Goals
- This section introduces you to the new year and lets you plan out any large scale projects or goals.
• Monthly Plans (12 months, 24 pages)
- The more zoomed-in look into life is great for keeping your priorities straight for every new month and setting short term objectives for yourself.
• Weekly Plans - Our Best Designed Pages! (53 weeks, 106 pages)
- The PlanO Planner prides itself in the introduction of the new hourly layout that distinguishes this product from the many others in the market. With these pages, you can visually plan out every day to the hour and control your schedule in a fun new way. Write down meetings and class times, develop itineraries for vacation trips, track your mile runs, or log in meals. The possibilities are endless!
- In addition to the hourly planner, a daily diary section follows every week where you can write and elaborate on anything that didn’t fit in the previous pages.
- Inspired by an architecture's sketchbook, the pages opposite to the daily diary are dotted so they can be used as graph paper, lined paper or for doodling. The dots are soft and pale so these pages may also be treated as blank paper.
About the PlanO planner:
Each day on the weekly layout is divided into 4 halves of a clock.
12AM - 6AM
6AM - 12PM
12PM - 6PM
6PM - 12AM
Many planners are designed to only allow the user to set plans from 6AM to 12AM(morning to night). Fortunately, the PlanO Planner offers an entire day's worth to organize. All 24 hours are equally represented for all seven days of the week, ensuring that any plan will get its rightful place in your planner, regardless of time or day.
The PlanO Planner fully unfolds and sits at a 180 angle, allowing for comfortable planning and writing, even from the center.
"How is the paper quality?"
This planner is also extremely well-suited for those who live an active and athletic lifestyle, or for those who are just getting started. Whether you're planning multiple workouts throughout the day, on a strict diet and need to eat at specific times, or a fitness trainer who has several clients to meet with, using the PlanO Planner will serve as a crucial component to letting you be on top of your game. With the hourly layout, you can easily check every step of your progress in once glance and be motivated to be your best.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Risks and challenges
The team at PlanO are working hard to produce planners for our consumers worldwide. Our ultimate goal is to produce planners that are of the best quality, and we will constantly be trying to develop and improve as 2017 and future years come around.
We may also get the question on why we’ve decided to leave our planners undated this time around.
We’d like to look at our previous campaign, not as unsuccessful or unfunded, but as a learning experience. Being a small company, we are only getting started on trying to expand our name. To us, it didn’t seem fair that someone who discovered our company halfway through the year would only get half the use out of our planners while they’d still be paying full price. It challenged us to redesign and rethink for our new campaign so that people could enjoy our planners anytime regardless of when they may have purchased it.
All in all we’d like to think of this change as an opportunity for improvement and growth, and a challenge that we’ve learned to overcome in order to help the majority. We want to be a company that listens and grows through feedback. We are committed to keeping you informed of our progress in the months following the campaign. This is why we ask that our supporters are willing to be active along with us in this journey so we’ll be able to hear your opinions. In the event that unexpected issues arise in the delivery schedule, we will do our utmost best to minimize the impact on our early supporters and dedicate ourselves to providing you with the best experience.