Why Cross Guitar?
Imagine that you could play your Classical Guitar anytime and anywhere you want . Use Cross Guitar in limited space with unlimited ways.
You may be a guitarist who needs to practice on the way to a contest or music festival.You can practice in the car ,bus,subway or even on the airplane.
You may be a college student who wants to enjoy playing guitar late night in your dorm.
You may a teacher or president of guitar club who needs to lead your students practice in the same classroom and they won't interfere with each other.
You may be a guitar artist who wants to compose your song in front of your desk without scratching or banging your guitar.
Cross Guitar Got It for You!
Perfect instrument for travel, practice or stage use.
No assembly required.
No footstool needed.
Bodiless guitar design - save space and great for quiet performance
No Compromise - offering real acoustic guitar experience with comfortable posture
How Cross Guitar works?
- Easy to use and store with the patented rotating arms design (U.S. Patent No.US 9,653,046 B1)
- The rotating arms secure the guitar perfectly against your chest, leg and arm.
- Full 25.5 inches (650 mm) scale length offers 100 % real acoustic guitar experience with conventional guitar neck construction.
- Playing Cross guitar in extremely comfortable posture.
Materials & Specs
- Number of frets: 18 for Nylon type and 19 for Steel-string type
- Fit in the overhead compartment on an airplane
- Body made from American maple.
-Strap button attached.
-Steel string version has an adjustable truss rod.
How to use Cross Guitar
Cross Guitar - Volume Test
Compare with similar products
Risks and challenges
We faced some challenges in the initial trial runs such as the wood materials and finished products not meeting our requirement. We resolved these issues after extensive discussions with the factory. We brought our product to many professional guitarists to play with, and collected all feedback to improve the design. The perfected design results in premium high-quality products in the recent production.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)