Introducing our new improved Cross Guitar 2.0 featuring a built-in pickup system with headphone jack 3.5mm Aux-in, 3.5mm Headphone, and 6.35mm main output to enhance your playing experience.
- No assembly required
- No footstool needed
- Bodiless guitar design - space saving and great for quiet practice
- No Compromise - offering real acoustic guitar experience with comfortable posture
- Compact design to travel with ease
- Patented rotating bar design (U.S. Patent #: US 9,653,046 B1)
Adjustable position rotating bar for more personal comfortable fit.
No tools needed. Thumb screw makes it easy to adjust the rotating bar.
Perfect foldable guitar on the go. To practice silently, or to perform on stage.
- Smartphone/ Tablet/ Portable speaker holder - more convenient to read scores or amplify your music.
- Practice/compose in a small space is now possible without hassle with Cross Guitar 2.0
- Easy to carry on the go
▼Input music from smartphone Demo▼
▼Cross Guitar 2.0 Classical Nylon string Demo (Output to amplifier)▼
▼Cross Guitar 2.0 Classical Nylon string Demo▼
▼Cross Guitar 2.0 Classical compare to YAMAHA silent guitar▼
▼Cross Guitar 2.0 Acoustic Steel string Demo▼
▼Cross Guitar 2.0 Acoustic Steel string Demo (Output to portable speaker)▼
▼Cross Guitar 2.0 Acoustic compare to YAMAHA silent guitar▼
Patents and Trademarks
USA and TAIWAN patents. Trademark certifications in EU,USA,China, and Taiwan.
Cross Guitar featured in the media:
Risks and challenges
We have successfully produced and tested Cross Guitar 2.0 in several small batches. We are very pleased with the results. We might run into some issues completely outside of our control during the mass production. However, we are more experienced now with the successful mass production of the prior Cross Guitar Kickstarter project. We are confident that we can resolve any unexpected issues should they arise.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)