¿Primero que todo quien eres y que haces? My name is Pablo Tirado and I am the host of Empresarios con Pablo Tirado. Since 2015 I have documented in over 80 episodes the stories of local entrepreneurs; showcasing the amazing work that founders, and members of the ecosystem have been doing.
This year I’m coming back with a brand new third season, 20 more interviews, 20 more amazing stories. Like how Valija Gitana started by selling necklaces in a New Orleans bazaar, or how an accomplished musician, built an amazing online marketplace for booking music. This season we also talk about Hurricane Maria and how each one of these entrepreneurs grew from the experience.
Whether this Kickstarter reaches its goal or not Season 3 is already recorded, and being edited. With or without this Kickstarter it will be published on August 27. If we get this Kickstarter funded, I’ll be able to hire the help I need to interview more of the hundreds of entrepreneurs building our new Puerto Rico. Thank you and Tell your friends!
So you can start getting pumped, here are all the people I interviewed for this new season.So you can start getting pumped, here are all the people I interviewed for this new season.
Season 3 Episode List:
- Angiemille Latorre- SeriouslyCreative
- Cristian Gonzalez- Moña
- Suhaily Sepúlveda- Guilty
- Carla Gautier+Maria Velasco- HiveCube
- Samantha Snabes- re:3D
- Celina Nogueras Cuevas+Miguel Miranda Montes- Muuaaa
- Jonathan Gonzalez- PR Startup Ecosystem
- Charlie Fuentes Cruz+Yiselle Dipini Andreu- StageBoom
- Edward Betancourt+C.J. Acosta- Shelfie
- Miguel A. Rios- Twitter
- Carmen N. Portela- Local Guest
- Erika Medina- Endeavor
- Valentina Vitols- Pipeline Angels
- Lucy Crespo- Puerto Rico Science Technology & Research Trust
- Cristina Collazo+Bobby Van Kirk- Valija
- Samara Bigay Llenza+Natalia Bigay Llenza- Banquetealo
- Lincy Ayala+Xiomara Figueroa- BookSloth
- Martin Louzao- Cincosentidos
- Daniel Santiago+Auralis Herrero Lugo- Retazo
- Updates- BrainHi, Abartys Health, Uva App, Parallel18
Risks and challenges
My plan is to publish on August 27th. All of the interviews are done and being edited (by me). The only risk is that I might have to delay the season a week or two as I integrate all the backer reward spots into the episodes. Otherwise, this season is definitely happening. It's in the bag.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (20 days)