The definitive guide to the Philadelphia Eagles: now bigger and better than ever, in physical and ebook form.
Last year, the Eagles Almanac 2012 was the first self-published all-Eagles preview emagazine ever. Now the gang is back to defend its title and bring you even more analysis and insight than before. With your help, the 2013 edition will be jam-packed with over 100 pages of content and will be available as both an ebook and a paperback delivered directly to your doorstep!
Eagles Almanac 2013 will include detailed analysis, essays, scouting, statistics, and more from your favorite writers and bloggers:
- Mike Tanier: Sports on Earth
- Sheil Kapadia: Philly Mag - Birds 24/7
- Tim McManus: Philly Mag - Birds 24/7, 97.5 The Fanatic
- Tommy Lawlor: PhiladelphiaEagles.com, Iggles Blitz, Scouts Notebook
- Jason Brewer: Bleeding Green Nation, SB Nation Philly
- Jimmy Kempski: Blogging the bEast, Bleeding Green Nation, Morning Call
- Brian Solomon: NBC Philadelphia, McNabb or Kolb, Forbes
- Tom McAllister: Bury Me in My Jersey
- Derek Sarley: Iggles Blog
- Sam Lynch: Iggles Blog, Iggles Blitz
- Gabe Bevilacqua: Iggles Blog, Bounty Bowl
- Dan Klausner: Bleeding Green Nation
- Justin Stranzl: Oregon insider
- Brent Cohen: Eagles Rewind
As a PDF ebook, the Almanac can be easily downloaded to your computer or tablet. And the new paperback edition (shipping anywhere in the US) is perfect for your summer reading stack. Instead of a few pages of Eagles content in national NFL preview magazines, get in-depth access to the team across all these topics and more:
- Play breakdowns of Chip Kelly's dynamic offense in action
- Scouting reports on every draft pick and undrafted pickup
- Free agent signings: the strategy behind the moves
- Is it 3-4 or 4-3? The hybrid defense explanation you've been waiting for
- Quarterback of the future? The outlook at the game's most important position
- The bright future for LeSean McCoy, Bryce Brown in a (gasp) run-first offense
- Reflections on the 14-year Andy Reid era
- NFC East rival previews: from RGIII's knee to Eli Manning's face
- Illuminating the changes coming to Novacare as Kelly imports the Oregon way
- Statistical graphs covering every aspect of the 2012 debacle
Help support the project by pre-ordering your copy now. Your level of support may also grant you access to a host of special extras, including: a special shoutout in the Almanac, a limited edition Kelly Green bumper sticker (see below), a paragraph of space for you to make your own 2013 prediction in the Almanac, a special meetup invitation with the authors, and even two original game programs from the "Miracle at the New Meadowlands."
The Eagles Almanac is entirely self-produced by the authors because we love to write and read great Eagles content. We want to bring you the best experience and that's only possible with your support. For more information, go to EaglesAlmanac.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Back the project today and tell other Eagles fans to do the same!
Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Although we added four new writers to the Almanac this year, we are confident that the production will go smoothly and the issue will be even more professional than last year's edition. The benefit of having more content for readers far outweighs the time and effort it takes to bring it all together.
We will be printing each physical copy of the Almanac through Amazon's self-publishing tools and shipping them to you ourselves -- a mail-order operation that we've never attempted before. While we anticipate sending copies out in July, there could be potential unforeseen production and shipping delays that would impact our ability to deliver on time. However, we will keep you updated on any issues that arise and remain confident you will have your edition before training camp at the latest.
Please note that all shipping and other information will be collected when the project is completely funded.
Hello to our overseas Eagles fans. Since this is our first time producing a printed Almanac, we had to limit the operation to domestic shipping. However, we have been hearing from you and hope to open up that option next year.
In the meantime, we highly recommend the PDF ebook version. That was the primary product last year and can be emailed halfway around the globe without problem.
seconds to go
Pledge $5 or moreYou selected
SUPPORTER: We will be forever grateful.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $10 or moreYou selected
WIRED: One copy of the PDF ebook.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
DELIVERY: One copy of the physical book, including shipping to anywhere in the US.Estimated delivery:Ships within the US only
Pledge $40 or moreYou selected
GIFTED: Two copies of the physical book, including shipping to anywhere in the US + one copy of the PDF ebook + special thank you shoutout by name in the Almanac.Estimated delivery:Ships within the US only
Pledge $60 or moreYou selected
CONTRIBUTOR: All of the above + limited edition Kelly Green bumper sticker + paragraph in the Almanac to write your own 2013 prediction.Estimated delivery:Ships within the US only
Pledge $120 or moreYou selected
PARTNER: All of the above + special invitation to preseason meetup with one or more authors in Philadelphia, New York City, or Portland.Estimated delivery:Ships within the US only
Pledge $150 or moreYou selected
2 backers All gone!
MIRACLE PARTNER: All of the above + the first and only two backers at this level receive an original game program from the 2010 "Miracle at the New Meadowlands" DeSean Jackson walk-off punt return game.Estimated delivery:Ships within the US only
- (30 days)