Getting Close! One Week Left To Change Shipping Addresses.
Hi again everyone. As you all know, we're getting quite close to getting our notebook shipment in. Towards the end of this coming week, we should have the shipment pass customs and get to out fulfillment center without any further delays! What this means is that we have a lot of work left to do on our end in terms of getting everyone's shipments ready, and this all starts with making sure we have the correct information regarding shipping addresses for all of you amazing backers.
In one week, we will be closing the ability for people to change their shipping address through Kickstarter, and all rewards will be shipped to the addresses provided. Just to make sure everyone gets this: Shipping addresses will no longer be able to be changed after Tuesday, June 2nd. There will be an additional notification that you all will receive when there is 48 hours left before this change takes place.
We have a lot of work ahead of us, but it's definitely time for people to get excited; your notebooks should be in the mail very soon! As a reminder, here are the steps required to update shipping addresses:
- Click on your profile icon on the top right of this page.
- On the drop-down box, you'll see a link labeled Backed projects on the left side. Click on that.
- Here, you'll see a list of all the campaigns you've backed. Find the Code&Quill campaign row, and click on the blue circle icon on the right side.
- In the popup box, you'll see some information on our campaign. Near the top, you'll see three tabs: Reward, Survey, and Send Message. Click on Survey.
- The first thing you'll see is the shipping address you've entered when submitting the survey we sent out a while back. If you need to change this, underneath this address you'll see a link labeled Edit Address. Click on that.
- Update your address, and you're good to go!
Again, we appreciate everyone's patience throughout the course of this entire campaign; we've had a few hiccups here are there, but we're finally getting down to the final countdown, and we couldn't be more excited. We're all looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks about your notebooks.
Thank you all for your support!