HereAfter Frames has combined old, familiar traditions and turned them into something new and never seen before.
While researching my idea, I found it very interesting that no matter the culture, race, age or demographic, we all tend to share the traditions of honoring passed loved ones. Some of these traditions include:
- Memorial images (paintings, photos and statues)
- Keepsakes (jewelry, dog tags, awards, clothing, collars, etc...)
Our frames conveniently combine these traditions into one heartfelt product that is hung on the wall.
Each frame can display a photo, painting or digital-photo.
HereAfter Frames initially started with just two designs, but after feedback from hundreds of people who have experienced the loss of a loved one, we decided to introduce a third, and now a fourth style to meet specific demands.
While we do offer standard styles, HereAfter Frames can be customized to meet any preference. From inlaid designs to colors and painted patterns, there are countless options to tailor your frame to your needs.
Each frame comes standard with a brass name plaque, keepsake compartment in the rear and an optional hook for a collar. (if it's for a pet)
1. Built-in: Our built-in frame design comes with a box urn that can vary in size.
2. Niche: The Niche frame has a small alcove where a standard vase urn can be placed and secured. These frames are great for those who already have an urn or prefer the traditional look of a classic vase for the cremains.
3. Keepsake frame: These frames are great for those who have either opted for burial, or chose not to keep the ashes, but still want a special place for the keepsakes.
4. Hanging urn: This is our latest design. Though they come in most sizes, they are best suited for the average human adult or larger pets.
We offer 5 frame size that will fit most standard photo and painting dimensions. The sizes below apply to every design. However, every frame can be customized to any size or dimension.
*The weight applies to the living weight of the person or pet.
We started HereAfter Frames with every intention to make them available for people as well. The average adult size frames are large so I decided to get the ball rolling with the smaller pet sizes. However, we are now ready to make them available for all.
HereAfter Frames Inc. works closely with local artists and woodworkers to complete its projects. These creators will be helping us provide the rewards we offer.
HereAfter Frames: With pledges starting at $75, you can get your very own HereAfter Frame.
Artisan Frames: These artisan frames are made by our very talented woodworking consultant, Annie Raso. www.annieraso.com. These quality frames can be made from 6 different wood types and come in 3 different sizes.
Prints and original artwork: Below are examples of paintings that our artists have created. Some of these are available as prints. Depending on your pledge amount, we can send you a print of your choosing or an artist can create an original art piece for you.
Follow this link to view our available prints. Prints
- Boris Jairala: www.Jairala.com
- Ben Angotti: www.Benangotti.com
- Michele Amatrula: www.Micheleamatrula.com
- Adesina Sanchez: www.Adesina.com
- Jose Lam: www.facebook.com/JoseLamworks
- LayesHussain: www.Layesart.com
If we reach our goal of $20,000, we will be able to get our products into the hands of the hundreds of supporters that believe in us. We'll have the funding for paid advertising on the web and we'll be able to exhibit our frames at the next local trade show.
At 20k - 60k
- We will have the funding to exhibit our frames at most local pet and funerary trade shows.
- We will be able to improve our online presence with a more significant advertising budget.
- We will have the resources to reach out to all national memorial product vendors such as crematories, cemeteries, funeral homes and online memorial product shops.
- We will improve the shopping experience on our website and expand production capabilities.
- Cover our patenting fees.
At 60k - 100k
- We will have the funding to exhibit HereAfter Frames at ALL national pet and funerary trade shows.
- Expand our promotional abilities.
At 100k and up
- We will open up our own shop where the special orders and customized frames can be designed and built.
- We will also be able to hire an advertising company to take over the marketing aspect of our business.
Because this is one of those times when the phrase "Go big or go home" applies. As a small start-up company in a huge and established industry, it will take the experience and know-how of a professional marketing team and woodworking factory to give us a strong and lasting presence. We also need the resources to ensure top quality and professional service is delivered with every one of our products.
Affording this without some form of credit or outside investment is simply not possible.
The $20,000 raised will fund our growth 100%. We would be able to take our small operation here in Brooklyn, NY and turn it into an international provider of quality, hand made memorial frames.
*We also give back to the charitable organizations with every order. Each customer can choose which organization they would like us to donate to. Proof of donation is provided.
Have a question about our HereAfter Frames Kickstarter project?
Want help for your own Kickstarter campaign?
Reach out to us on Crowdfunding forum. www.Crowdfundingforum.com
Show your support by backing, liking, tweeting... whatever you can to spread the great word that there’s a new and better way to pay tribute to our loved ones and pets.
Risks and challenges
The only risks we foresee is in having an extremely successful campaign that will possibly set back production time. If during the course of the campaign, we see that there is a significant likelihood of surpassing our goals by more than 200%, then we will prepare by outsourcing our manufacturing to another wood shop.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (33 days)