What is GoTea?
GoTea is an independently owned tea micro brewery nestled in the beautiful foothills of Boulder, Colorado. We focus on creating the best tasting handcrafted iced tea's around. We use only organic fair trade teas and keep it local as much as possible, by purchasing or growing most of our ingredients right here locally.
Our line-up consists of 8 delicious flavors. Each with their own distinct personality:
- Rasta Chill - Brewed with the champagne of teas, then Infused with essence of mango!
- Gyspy Elixir - exotic, spicy...mysterious. Need we say more?
- Morning Afta Blasta - detoxifying, cool & crisp. Tastes like Colorado sunshine!
- CoconuTea - light & refreshing! Get a little coconutty!
- Just Peachy! - southern style sweetness. Just like grandma used to make!
- P.O.T (Plain Ol’ Tea) - our version of basic tea with (or without!) a lemon twist. It’s plainly good old fashioned!
We are really excited about our newest editions! Brewed from a relatively unknown plant harvested deep in the Amazon cousin to yerba mate, it has 150% the antioxidants of green tea but does not contain the bitter tannins, making it an amazing naturally organic energy drink!
- Gnarr Nectar - our version of sports tea, packed with invigorating goodness for all you active outdoors-y folks!
- GoGo Boom! - energy tea specifically designed for those needing a natural boost in body + mind! It definitely packs a punch!
Really though, why us?
Uniquely positioned as the only tea micro-brewery around, we provide the down-home goodness of a simpler time. It is our mission to keep our commitment to quality and community by never ever selling out.
GoTea is hand brewed in small batches, using triple filtered Rocky Mountain water that grounds our teas with a naturally refreshing Colorado vibe! Plus, not only are the teas insanely delicious, they happen to be good for you too; a win-win if you ask us!
Why are we doing this?
- It's simple really, we LOVE iced tea! It is our passion...
- We want healthier alternatives to the overwhelming plethora of sugary, high-fructose beverages bombarding us everyday. Even drinks touted as “healthy” are often filled with additives + preservatives and tons of sugars!
- Small, independent business are the backbone to our country and we recognize the need to return to locally made products.
How will the money be spent?
The past year we have been laying the solid foundation for GoTea’s debut. However, the FDA has requirements that must be met first before market approval. Each flavor must be individually lab tested for nutrition content, shelf life, pH acidity and each test costs around $100. Staying local and using the CSU college lab, the results will require additional processing fees + the purchase of a UPC code block, which sets us up for canning!
How does kickstarter work?
Kickstarter is a "by the people, for the people" crowd funding platform powered by a unique all-or-nothing funding method. Projects must be fully funded or no money exchanges hands. This means less risk for everyone!
One last thing....
We know your time is valuable and important so we Thank You for graciously taking just little of it to learn about us and the GoTea Brewing Company.
Together, we can do this! GooooTeam!
- (30 days)