Hello ~ I am Chloe from 'Curoie' and I wanted to create enamel pins inspired by various Japanese items and structures. I have designed 7 pins which will be slowly revealed as stretch goals get unlocked.
Kickstarter backers will receive pins at a lower rate, $15 CAD (approximately $11 USD), the price of pins will later be sold online at $15 USD (approximately $20 CAD). All pins will be made on rainbow soft enamel and coated with epoxy to give them a smooth surface. The back of the pin will have two black rubber clutches Also all pins will be mailed out with tracking and in bubble mailers.
- Pledge early and share the project so we can unlock goals quickly!
- You can change your pledge amount or reward tiers at any time during the project duration
- Backer surveys will be sent after the project to confirm which unlocked pins you would like to receive
Enamel Pin Specification
- 2 inches long (50mm)
- 2 rubber backings
- Rainbow enamel
- Soft Enamel
- Epoxy finish
I had begun pre-orders for pokemon pins before starting this kickstarter and plan on having the rainbow and pokemon pins made at the same time. All the pokemon pins are already unlocked. Please add to your pledge $13CAD($10USD) for each pokemon pin you would like to order. Kickstarter backers receive these pins at a lower rate, they will later be sold at $12USD($16CAD)
- Eeveelutions are silver plated, 30mm tall and hard enamel with 1 backing.
- Duo floating Pokemon are black plated, 40mm tall and also hard enamel but with 2 backings.
- January 5th: Kickstarter launch
- January 27th: Kickstarter ends and surveys get sent out
- February: Pins go into production
- Late April: Pins will get shipped to me
- May: All pins will be sent out to backers.
Risks and challenges
I have made enamel pins in the past and have worked with different manufacturers before. I am confident I will be able to send everything out in a timely manner. Delays are possible, I will be transparent about the progress and keep all backers updated through the journey.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (22 days)