EZ Wallet - A minimalist Wallet for Cards, Cash, and COINS!
Finally! A quality minimalist wallet that carries your cash, cards, and coins!
How is the EZ Wallet different?
The EZ Wallet is different from every minimalist wallet out there because we have developed a unique grip system that holds your cards, cash AND coins in your wallet. The EZ Wallet offers you the ultimate solution to all your previous wallet issues.
Most people have a few things they wish their current wallet could do. I wanted to carry a few coins, my cards, and my cash. I have backed several wallets on Kickstarter but none of them satisfied what I wanted. Each had different strengths, but lacked the ability to carry cash, cards and coins without turning into a huge mess. I recognized that other people had this same issue.
In the summer of 2013 I began creating different prototypes using various materials and designs to create the ideal wallet. I didn't want a bulky wallet, yet I wanted it to carry my cards, cash, and coins. After roughly 6 or 7 prototypes I came up with the ultimate solution - The EZ Wallet. I have been using my final prototype for roughly 7 months. It's a minimalist wallet that does in fact carry my cards, cash, AND coins. I need your help to get this project funded and out to the world.
The EZ Wallets come in three different models:
What the EZ Wallet gives you:
- Enables you to get rid of the old school back pocket wallet and saves your back (literally)
- Allows you to carry coins and other important items
- Splits up your frequently used cards with your occasional cards
- Eliminates bulk in your wallet
- Holds everything in your wallet with our unique grip system
- Finally, the EZ Wallet gives you a way to make your wallet simple and easy
Schedule upon successful funding:
- Week 1: Make initial 150 wallets to be sent out the day the funds are released
- Weeks 2-3: Await the release of the funds
- Weeks 3-4: Place material purchases
- Weeks 4-10: Receive products, make the wallets, ship the wallets as they are made
- Weeks 10 and on: Ensure everyone receives the wallets they ordered and are satisfied with them
Risks and challenges
I have backed over 25 projects on kickstarter and have had some great experiences and not so great experiences. I am determined to give everyone a great experience with my project and will see to it that people are happy with it. The biggest challenge I face is having a large amount of backers, and in that case we will outsource to a successful manufacturer. I have already lined that up if that is the case. The estimated delivery is August so there is cushion to make sure we are delivering the product in a timely manner. We hope to get the EZ Wallet out sooner than August.
If there are any setbacks with this project (I feel like we have planned well enough to avoid any) I will remain 100% transparent with everyone. I know how valuable transparency is to kickstarter backers.
I have partnered with a fulfillment company who has years of experience shipping world wide, so product fulfillment is lined up and squared away. Everyone who backs this project will receive a wallet if we are successfully funded.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)