The incredible story of a homeless man struggling between the hope of a second chance & the gravity of the streets.
20 years on the streets. 5 years in the making. The astonishingly true story of a homeless man struggling between the hope of a second chance & the gravity of the streets. A feature doc sparked by a fiction short.
It's been 5 years in the making since we first started working on this documentary, a project entirely funded by independent filmmakers so far. Now we need a big extra push to be able to finish it.
We're asking for your support through Kickstarter to cover the following costs:
- Editing and organizing the raw footage
- Filming some additional footage (a couple of interviews)
- Color correction
- Sound mix
- Original music
- Licensing the soundtrack
- Legal fees and release licensing
- Distribution rights for the film (online and offline)
- Our premiere screening schedule (before it's public)
- Marketing and promotion (online and offline)
- Distribution around film festivals (registration fees and filing)
And if you help us surpass our goal, you'll be contributing to a fund created to:
- help Moses with his rehab program and future housing situation.
- support the Street Angel Program, a new and ambitious social project that will connect members of the general public with individual homeless clients:
- screen the movie in theaters.
Directed by Fran Guijarro & Martin Rosete
Written by Fran Guijarro
Produced by Fran Guijarro, Juli López, Martín Rosete, Alvin Shen & Susana Casares
Music by Will Acha, Marc Bonet, Carles Sánchez & José González
Homeless Reflections, a video in support of mosesthemovie.org:
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.