*MAJOR UPDATE* Pledges, Stretch Goals, More Press!
Let's cut to the chase:
We've been getting a lot of questions from our backers about what exactly the relationship is between the "kickstarter version" of the game, the "beta" version, and "demo" version. Certain backers have also given us great feedback along with some cool ideas for new and improved pledge goals (for which we CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!)
Major Pledge\Stretch-Goal Updates:
- "design an Easter Egg" has moved from $800-> $450
- "design an NPC\Enemy" has moved from $600-> $300
- added a new pledge for $20: "GAME + BETA + ARTBOOK + OST + CREDITS"
- added a new pledge for $200: "get an NPC designed in your likeness"
- added a new pledge for $2000: "design an alternate ending"
- got rid of the stretch goal "Playable beta of game" (more info below)
To Clarify the "beta\demo\alpha" concerns:
- a demo of the game, in alpha state, will be released some time this month or next month (official date pending)
- pledging $20 (or more) now gets you beta access to an early version of waking amy. It's set for release around january\february of 2014.
- all backers of $20 or more will be able to access a private "beta-backers only" forum to discuss ideas\suggestions\bugs with other backers (and of course the devs!)
- all the backers who pledged $20 or more BEFORE this update will still have all these beta-access goodies
Thanks so much for your continued support! PLEASE message us more suggestions\ideas\questions\conversations! You guys have been the greatest!