Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
Hard enamel pins to help you spread hands full of positivity.
Hard enamel pins to help you spread hands full of positivity.
24 backers pledged £262 to help bring this project to life.

About

£262

24

Hello! I'm Laura, founder of The Treasured, an online store full of loveliness from British designers, including me!

After creating enamel pins and notebooks in my first two Kickstarters, I'm really excited to be launching my third project - Hands Full Of Positivity!

As someone that's suffered from anxiety, spreading a little joy and positive reminders is really important to me. If they can give just one person a little boost, they'll be totally worth it.

'You Can Do It' Pin

Inspired by the film Waterboy ("You can do eeet!") the main target is for this cool 'you can do it' design. Be your own number one fan or motivate others with this bright orange pin. (If you haven't seen the Waterboy, google 'You can do it - Waterboy' right now!)

  • Hard enamel pin
  • Gold metal plating
  • Orange enamel
  • Approximately 40mm x 20mm in size
  • Comes on a backing card making it ideal to give as a gift.
'You Can Do It' Pin Mock Up
'You Can Do It' Pin Mock Up

'It Will Be OK Pin' - Unlocks at £400

Help me reach £400 and my second positive pin design will be manufactured too!

  • Hard enamel pin
  • Gold metal plating
  • Teal enamel
  • Approximately 40mm x 21mm in size
  • Comes on a backing card making it ideal to give as a gift.
Stretch Goal - Unlocks at £400
Stretch Goal - Unlocks at £400

Where does the money go?

Approximately 70% of the money will go towards producing the pins, whilst the remaining 30% will fund packaging (including backing cards) and postage, as well as Kickstarter fees.

Manufacture

Thanks to Kickstarter, I've already created two enamel pins. I worked with a very reliable manufacturer to produce these, so if the project is successful I'll use the same manufacturer again. Take a peek at my current pins...

Hard Enamel Rabbit Pin
Hard Enamel Rabbit Pin
Let It Snow Soft Enamel Pin
Let It Snow Soft Enamel Pin

How will rewards be posted?

Please note that tracking does not come as standard, but if you would like tracking send me a message and for a small fee I can organise this for you.

Risks and challenges

Should this project be successful, the pins will be sent to manufacture straightaway, which takes four of five weeks. However, as with the manufacture of any product, we may experience delays.

All being well, the pins should be with me towards the end September and ready to post in October - maybe earlier!

Learn about accountability on Kickstarter

Questions about this project? Check out the FAQ

Support

  1. Select this reward

    Pledge £1 or more About $1.31

    Positive Vibes

    Got your hands full of positivity already? Pledge just to show your support and whilst you won't get a reward you will get tonnes of positive vibes sent your way!

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    1 backer
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  2. Select this reward

    Pledge £6 or more About $8

    1 x Early Bird Pin

    Yay! You'll be one of the first people to get one of these cute positive pins at a special early bird price.

    You'll be able to choose from any of the unlocked designs.

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    Limited 9 backers
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  3. Select this reward

    Pledge £7 or more About $9

    1 x Enamel Pin

    1 enamel pin of your choice from the unlocked pins.

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    4 backers
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  4. Select this reward

    Pledge £12 or more About $16

    2 x Pins

    2 enamel pins of your choice from the unlocked pins.

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    6 backers
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  5. Select this reward

    Pledge £18 or more About $24

    3 x Enamel Pins

    3 enamel pins of your choice from the unlocked pins.

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    3 backers
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.

Funding period

- (20 days)