Darts Contest will be a darts shooting game for smartphone and tablets
Darts Contest will be a darts shooting game for smartphone and tablets Read more
About this project
Since 2012, I develop games and applications for smartphones and tablets. These games are free softwares and cross-platform (Android and FirefoxOS are officialy supported).
Following my last game "Shotgun Practise" which allowed me to validate mechanical sighting through the movements of the smartphone (or tablet), I want to develop a darts game.
It would propose at first:
- 301's game (future developments for cricket, 501, ...)
- The ability to play one or two on the same device
- The ability to play two through Internet
- A multi-lingual support : French, English and Spanish (future developments for other languages)
- The game available for Android and FirefoxOS (future support to other devices like the iPhone or Windows phones)
This game will be distributed free on the various Stores (GooglePlay, FirefoxMarket ...). There is also free software, as such it meets the four basic freedoms:
- Freedom 0 : The freedom to run the program for any purpose.
- Freedom 1 : The freedom to study how the programs works, and change it to make it do what you wish.
- Freedom 2 : The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor.
- Freedom 3 : The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvments (and modified versions in general) to the public, so that the whole community benefits.
The sources of the game, once it is completed, will be obviously available on my website.
Risks and challenges
Developing software takes a long time, and today they are totally un funded. So I run this project on Kickstarter to try to find funding to help me develop the game.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)