Aeon's End Digital!
Hello Breach Mages!
We’ve partnered with Handelabra Games, the creators of digital Sentinels of the Multiverse and One Deck Dungeon to bring Aeon’s End digital tabletop to Steam! Designer Kevin Riley has worked closely with the Handelabra team to help bring this game to a new platform!
The digital version of Aeon’s End will cost $19.99 (USD), but backers can get the game for just $15. The 1.0 retail launch on Steam will include all Aeon's End base game content and features:
- 8 playable mages, each with a unique starting card
- 4 nemeses to defeat, each with their own mechanics
- 27 unique player cards (gems, spells, & relics)
- 22 general nemesis cards 53 nemesis-specific cards
- Local co-op play with 1-4 mages
- Interactive tutorial so you can learn the game while you play Brand-new music composed by Jean-Marc Giffin
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Saves
- All unlocked promo cards and mages from stretch goals
Want to play even sooner? Steam Early Access Beta & Alpha reward levels are available!
You can even experience a short 5-10 minute short demo through a new service called SIMMER. This experience will give players a feel of how the game will look and play online. If you’d like to check it out, please make sure to use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari: CLICK HERE.
If you’d like to see the inner workings on how the development happens for Aeon’s End, you can tune into Handelabra’s Twitch channel every Wednesday in November at 1 pm EST. If you didn’t get an opportunity to watch them live, you can always visit their YouTube channel to catch a playback.
Check out the Kickstarter page for more info on the exciting stuff Handelabra and Kevin Riley are bringing exclusively to the digital universe!
Our breach mages are the last hope to help defend Gravehold from our nemeses!
Travis, Indie Boards and Cards