The complicated spreadsheet that shows all the content & what to do to resolve shipment issues
Nick was kind enough to create a very detailed spreadsheet for all the content in the base games, expansions, update packs, etc. You can access that spreadsheet by CLICKING HERE. There is a lot of detail in that spreadsheet - there are a lot of cards in the game - so you will need to start on the first tab (that shows which of the subsequent tabs are included in each pledge level) and then go to the revelant tabs for your reward level. There are also tabs for contents of each of the four different update packs.
Quick Update on Shipping:
- US - most (not all) orders have been sent. There has been an issue with Amazon "receiving" Witching Hour, so those shipments have been delayed but will go out in the next couple of days. All orders are sent with shipping notifications - please do not send us an email asking for shipping notification, we cannot respond.
- US - Amazon often sends multiple packages. Please do not send us an email saying that you are missing items, when the shipping notification says "Amazon has shipped a portion of your order"! Please let the shipping process take time to complete.
- Outside of US - all the games have arrived in Canada and/or UK, and all the shipment information has been sent to Snakes and Latte and/or Board Game Quest. We do not have definitive dates when shipping will be beginning, we are hoping soon and will let you know when that happens. As others have pointed out, its a busy time for other major kickstarter projects so there may be delays. Both Snakes and Lattes and Board Game Quest are professional shippers and should be able to get these out soon.
While we hope everything goes smoothly for all our backers, we know that there are always some issues when it comes to sending this many games out. To receive replacement parts and/or games or for any other issue, please complete all of the following steps:
1) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Include your kickstarter email address & user name (this lets me know who you are)
3) Include your current mailing address (this lets me know where to send replacements). It really helps if you include your name as part of your address, and that you use separate lines instead of commas.
4) Tell me specifically what you are missing and/or damaged items. (this lets me know what you are missing). Please check everything so I can all replacements at one time. Please be specific - "I am missing everything" isn't specific ;)
5) if applicable, attach pictures of damaged items and/or packaging. This is required if you want a replacement box - so please don't throw away damaged shipping boxes until you have taken pictures.
We will send a response email to you within 7 days - after the last email you send, sending multiple emails will delay our response to you.
This is a very busy part of the kickstarter process. Having gone through this many times in the past we are confident in our approach, but know that not every package will arrive according to plan. We ask for your patience in advance, and your understanding that we will work with you to resolve issues.
Thank you again for your support, we truly hope that you enjoy the games that you will be getting in the coming weeks.
Travis, Indie Boards and Cards