Shipping Update & How to handle any issues
As many of you will have noticed shipping games out to you is in full swing! In the US, many packages are arriving as we speak in the western & central parts of the country, and will be slowly spreading east through this week and next. My hope is that International And Canadian games start shipping this week as well.
Everyone should get a shipping notice when their games are sent, but that doesn't always happen. While I understand your excitement and we all want you to get the games as soon as possible, please allow time for the shipping process to complete - not every package has been sent and some packages will take longer than others to arrive. Unfortunately we don't have resources to respond to individual requests for shipping status at this time.
Also note that Amazon is handling US shipments - oftentimes they will split your items across multiple packages. So don't be worried that you don't receive all your items in one box. Their shipping notice will say "Fulfillment by Amazon has shipped a portion of your order." when they are sending multiple boxes.
While we hope everything goes smoothly for all our backers, we know that there are always some issues when it comes to sending this many games out. To receive replacement parts and/or games or for any other issue, please complete all of the following steps:
1) send an email to email@example.com
2) Include your kickstarter email address & user name (this lets me know who you are)
3) Include your current mailing address (this lets me know where to send replacements). It really helps if you include your name as part of your address, and that you use separate lines instead of commas.
4) Tell me specifically what you are missing and/or damaged items. (this lets me know what you are missing). Please check everything so I can all replacements at one time. Please be specific - "I am missing everything" isn't specific ;)
5) if applicable, attach pictures of damaged items and/or packaging. This is required if you want a replacement box - so please don't throw away damaged shipping boxes until you have taken pictures.
We will send a response email to you within 7 days - after the last email you send, sending multiple emails will delay our response to you.
This is a very busy part of the kickstarter process. Having gone through this many times in the past we are confident in our approach, but know that not every package will arrive according to plan. We ask for your patience in advance, and your understanding that we will work with you to resolve issues.
Thank you again for your support, we truly hope that you enjoy the games that you will be getting in the coming weeks.
Travis, Indie Boards and Cards