Hello Cavalier Community,
It's been a bit, but I wanted to send out a month end summary to let you know where we are on the Stretch Goal rewards.
REWARD TRACKING - Completed Rewards (Sent to Backers)
- Redbubble discounted KS T-shirt link (Update #27, 11/20/17)
- 6 PDF mini-games (Update #29, 12/04/17)
- Digital Postcard - Illium (Update #34, 04/24/18)
- Cavaliers of Mars PDF (Update #35, 05/23/18)
- Digital Postcard - Vance (Update #36, 06/01/18)
- Digital Wallpaper (Sent 06/11/18)
- Digital Postcard - Zodiac (update #38, 07/25/18)
- Digital Postcard - Chiaro (update #39, 08/17/18)
- Digital Postcard - Surtur (update #41, 09/12/18)
- Cavaliers of Mars Hardcover Core Book (update #42, 09/26/18)
- GM Screen (update #42, 09/26/18)
- Signed Book Plate (update #42, 09/26/18)
- Digital Postcard - Ziggur (update #43, 11/02/18)
REWARD TRACKING - PENDING
- Witch-Queen of the Shadowed Citadel PDF - in Layout stage
- City of Towered Tombs 1-3 PDF - in Second Draft stage
Both projects advancing and slowly getting closer to release! Very excited to see how they come out! You can sometimes find additional information when you check out the Cavaliers of Mars section of the official Onyx Path forums here: <CAVALIERS OF MARS FORUM LINK>
UK GAME EXPO
The Onyx Path team are gathering for the UK Game Expo! Eddy Webb, Matt McElroy, and Rich Thomas have traveled across the sea to join Matthew Dawkins, Steffie de Vaan, John Burke, Chris Allen, and Klara Herbol at the UK Games Expo this weeked, May 31st - June 2nd. If you're in the area, drop by and say hi!
I'll post our list of delivered and pending rewards with each monthly update, so that we can track everything that's needed and keep on the same page. Also, feel free to check out Onyx Path's Monday Meeting Notes posts (linked here) which will give you a weekly status report on ALL of the projects Onyx Path has on the go (you may see spoilers for other kickstarter campaigns are currently running).
Speaking of which...
Pirates of Pugmire is a chronicle sourcebook for both Pugmire and Monarchies of Mau. It’s usable in either game, or as part of a joint experience. Some highlights include:
* Two new species for players to enjoy: lizards and birds
* Six new callings, including two for dogs and two for cats
* Rules for building, sailing, and sinking ships
* A trove of new allies, enemies, and treasures
* Information on Waterdog Port and Port Matthew
* “Going on the Account” a chronicle of three new adventures, taking characters from 1st through 6th level