We thought last week was a stressfull hard working week,but this week it seems that, stress wise,every day has surpassed the last.
The stress is fuelled by dealing with the logistics companies,
Don't panic! we have only been delayed by a day or two.
We have had a few minor set backs with a courier which shouldn't delay the shipping by too long,we have been reassured that everything will still be shipped by the end of the month,so please don't worry.
As far as the enquiry about the tracking numbers, we know for sure that 60% will have tracking numbers. as regards the other 40% we are still waiting to confirm, as soon as we know we will put out an update.
We are all so excited that the games will be with you all very soon.
Once again all of the team can only thank you for your support and understanding in what you know has been a monumental task and a large learning curve for us.