About this project
Over the past few months a group of talented 15 artists have come together to create an illustrated paperback book of The Story of Sir Boast-a-lot from BBC's Sherlock.
- Are you ready for the story?
- This is the story of Sir Boast A Lot.
- Sir Boast A Lot was the bravest and cleverest knight at the round table.
- But soon the other knights began to grow tired of his stories about how brave he was and how many dragons he’d slayen.
- And so they began to wonder.
- Are Sir Boast A Lot’s stories even true?
- Oh No
- So, one of the knights went to King Arthur and said “I don’t believe in Sir Boast A Lot’s stories.
- He’s just a big old liar who makes things up to make himself look good.”
- And then even the king began to wonder.
- But that wasn’t the end of Sir Boast A Lot’s problems.
- That wasn’t the final problem.
We wanted this to be open to anyone in the world to buy at the cheapest possible rate and not having the money to fund it ourselves, kickstarter is the perfect option. If we hit the target, we can print and ship this book to anyone, anywhere in the world for $15.
And much, much more.
You can ask questions and find our FAQ on http://the-story-of-sir-boast-a-lot.tumblr.com/ask
As a thank you for all of your wonderful support, these two badges will be added automatically to every tier $30 or higher and the 'Sir-Boast-A-Little' $15 tier! Thank you all for making this project a success x
Click here for more details.
Risks and challenges
Catering to a world wide audience, shipping costs vary tremendously but we have found prices that will cover all shipping, to anywhere from New York to remote highlands.
Once the kickstarter is fulfilled it will be our job to get out hundreds of orders in the most efficient manner possible.
How much does a just a single copy of the book cost?
Does that include shipping?
Yes, that includes shipping to anywhere in the world.
Can I buy a book after the kickstarter is over?
Yes you can, but there will be a limited amount, and it will cost a little more depending on shipping costs. We will update details as Kickstarter comes to a close.
Can I choose my prints/buttons/bookmarks?
No. They are completely random, unless you have an aversion to blood. then make sure you message us.
When will my book and prints come?
The book and prints will come in two different packages, as they are being shipped from two different places. They will be mailed out as soon as possible after the kickstarter ends.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)