e·ven·tide /ˈēvənˌtīd/: (Noun) Eventide is an old English term meaning “evening” or “twilight”. For us it is the time when the day winds down and you can enjoy the things which matter most to you.
There is something special happening in the South. People are crafting things again. Quality things, filled with passion, heart, and soul. There is a new current running though the Atlanta and people are taking note. At Eventide we believe in the resurgence of craft, and that great doesn’t have to be complicated. We believe in the sense of pride, which comes from true craftsmanship. It’s this honest focus on brewing, which we want to share with you, and hope you’ll join us in opening a new craft experience in Atlanta.
By supporting us in this we’ll build something together which will be truly special. Over the past year we’ve worked to bring Eventide Brewing to the market. We produced over 2,000 kegs of six remarkable beers in 2014 and could not be happier. Nestled down in Grant Park (Next to Zoo Atlanta), and on the Beltline, we are looking to open a cozy, neighborhood focused tasting room where you can experience our love and passion for our craft.
Join us today and become a part of the journey
We want this tasting room to be a unique, inviting, and a place you are proud to have helped build. By pledging, you are helping us bring Atlanta a brand new walkable, bikeable, cozy destination, which will serve up one-of-a-kind experiences. We have delicious beer, an amazing location, and all we need is just a little help from you to see the tasting room realized.
For helping us out we’re offering some special rewards, but most importantly we’re offering you the opportunity to join us. We look forward to making this dream a reality with your support and appreciate your pledge more than words can express. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to raising a glass with you in the future.
How can you join?
• Create a Kickstarter account
• Log in using your email and password (or Amazon account information) • Click on the reward(s) of your dreams.
• Share our project and tell anyone and everyone you know, or we might not get any of the money.
So what will the tasting room be like?
We’ve noticed in Atlanta most tasting rooms become party places – we have a big vision to create a cozy, unique space for you to call home. We’re taking the best of what we learned from traveling all over the world and adding our homegrown flavor to it. We want the focus to be on a family, friends, and Georgia craft. We’ll need this campaign to reach its goal to make it happen!
Some of our plans include:
• Cellar Program – We will be the first brewery to allow you to follow a beer's flavor profile as it ages. We’ll be holding back a set number of kegs of specific beers. which will never make it to market. These beers will be released one a month so you can follow the evolution of our big beers as they age. This experience is only available at our tap room.
• Local and Handmade – We’re all Georgia craftsmen and grew up eating the foods we grew on the tables our families built. We’ll be doing the same for you. Come join us in a place where we craft everything, even the tables at which you enjoy our beer, while we focus on all the things which make the place we’re from great.
• Collaboration Brews – Beer is all about friends, and we have some pretty badass friends who make beer. So we’ll be working with them to bring you special one-off collaboration beers only available here at the tasting room.
• Relax, and Bring the Dog – We’re creating a space, built to be somewhere you want to relax and stay a while. It's more like a like a cross between a farmhouse living room, and a German beer garden. It will be totally dog friendly, so you can bring your four-legged best friend and let them have some fun of their own.
• On the Beltline – We’re located on the Beltline in Grant Park. The Beltline currently is planning to finish up our stretch in about 2-3 years. At which time you can hop on your bike and visit 3 breweries on a 6-mile bike ride.
• Special Event Space – If you want to host special events here, you can do that too.
• Curiosity Club – We will host the Curiosity club once a month. We’ve started this club to further the knowledge of craft in our local communities. Each month we’ll host a night for a local artisan/craftsman to come and teach their craft. Enjoy a presentation, great beer, and fellow craft people as we further our passions together.
Unfortunately, beer cannot be one of our rewards but letting us know your coming, and paying for your glass up front is! We’ve also got some unique rewards to help you enjoy our beer in a whole new way.
Have your name whispered into a beer ($1 level)
Want to be a true part of the beer? Our brewmaster will whisper your name into a special brew so you literally can become one with the beer.
Tasting Journal ($10 level)Beer is a lot of things, to a lot of different people If you don’t write it down, you’ll never really remember what it was to you. What notes you got, who you were with, or even where you were. We’ve partnered with 33 Beers out of Portland, OR to bring you a special tasting journal made just for us. When you pledge to come visit we’ll make sure you get one of these so you can keep up with all of your beer adventures.
Designed for Speed
This beer journal is designed for ease of use. It's pocket sized, and It’s as simple as checking a few boxes and entering a few basic facts.
The flavor wheel in 33 Beers can be used to quickly recall a beer’s unique flavor long after consumption. For low values of the flavor, fill in dots near the wheel’s center.
A teeny, tiny amount of real beer is added to the ink in each new edition, which is cryptically noted on the back.
Pledge to Visit Once ($15 Level)
Just tell us you’ll come visit us once, and we’ll greet you when you get here with a special glass, and we'll send you the tasting journal in the mail. You can come anytime we are open; receive a full tour and tasting, and a special glass to enjoy our beer from. You can also add some extra of these to your full order so you can bring some friends with you on your next trip.
Super Soft T-shirt ($20 Level)
Want to stay on the cutting edge of fashion? Yeah, neither do we. We just like to wear really soft, well fitting t-shirt most of the time. So we’ve found the perfect t-shirt and put our logo on it. We know you’ll love it because EVERYONE who has one does. Don’t worry about size or color just yet, once we reach our goal we’ll send you an order form to pick all of that out.
The Classic Hat ($30 Level)
It’s business in the front, and all air conditioning in the back. Our mesh back hats are styled off of the classic trucker hats. Twill front, mesh back, and stitched logo our hats are designed to be classics. Hats are a deep blue, with stitched logo on front.
Bronze Pledge Pack ($50 Level)
Pledge to come visit us three times, get a t-shirt, and a tasting journal to keep track of your beer journey. Your pledges can be redeemed at any time, and can be used for anyone. So if you want to bring yourself and two friends this package is for you. You’ll also get a founders t-shirt with this level of pledge.
The Go Anywhere Growler ($60 Level)
Do you live life in the adventurous lane and want to enjoy good beer at the same time? Then this is growler is for you. This double walled stainless steel growler is double walled stainless steel designed to keep your beer fresh, and cold no matter where you go. It also is made to take a beating so it’s good to take with you on the road, up the mountain, or to be strapped to your bike. Go anywhere and remember great doesn’t have to be complicated.
Silver Pledge Pack ($100 Level)
Pledge to come visit us three times, get a t-shirt, tasting journal, and Go-Anywhere growler. Your pledges can be redeemed at any time, and can be used for anyone. So if you want to bring yourself and two friends this package, or just visit three times by yourself this is for you.
Lifetime Membership for 2 ($500 Level - only 10)
This will give you full access for life to the tasting room. You will get two passes. You can use it on your own, or bring a guest of your choosing. We’ll also include 2 Go-Anywhere growlers, 2 t-shirts, and 2 tasting journals. There are only 10 of these available, so please be aware they will go fast. To those who buy this we are excited to meet you, and will look forward to seeing you on a regular basis, getting to know you and your family, and lots of good times to come.
Special Event ($1000 Level - only 10)
Our tasting room will also be a great place to have an special event. Tell us you’ll throw a party, have the corporate event of the ages, or just have the place all to yourself, and we’ll open up our doors for you. We can host up to 100 people.
Risks and challenges
Risk and Challenges of this campaign are we are unable to reach our goal. Also due to the regulations of the Georgia State Law and Department of Revenue we can not sell tours or tastings. Please note you are pledging to come visit, and buying your souvenir glass up front. We will hold the glasses for you and give them to you when you arrive.
**Should the SB 63 bill be passed, and we are able to sell tours with souvenir glasses, we will honor this pledge in accordance with all new laws and regulations which may come about.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)