The CuWorx copper wallet is a hybrid of retro style and modern minimalist design. Influenced by the steampunk genre, the CuWorx wallet makes a bold statement. It is ultra compact, yet rigid. The weight is a perfect balance. It feels sturdy and robust when held. When it's in your pocket you know it's there. You'll never leave it behind.
Made in the USA
Buying a CuWorx copper wallet is a great way to support American manufacturing. It was designed specifically to be 100% made in the USA. The copper plate is CNC milled right here in the USA. The elastic band is a top grade woven elastic manufactured in the USA by HNW. Even the detail, the sewing thread for the elastic is military grade and produced in the USA by Fil-Tec.
Reviewed by SpeedyTech Solutions
The CuWorx bright copper wallet has the lustrous attention grabbing finish of fresh copper. As time passes, the copper finish will naturally age and darken. It can easily be revitalized by soaking for a few minutes in lemon mixed with salt.
The CuWorx aged copper wallet has an aesthetically weathered look. This rustic finish gives a truly timeless appearance.
Your CuWorx wallet will arrive in a complementary minimal and frustration free packaging made without harm to the rain forest.
- Simple and easy to use design
- CNC milled from C110 ETP 99.9% pure Copper (made in the USA)
- Ultra slim form factor 3.370 x 2.125 x 0.063 in (85.60 x 53.98 x 1.6 mm)
- Perfect weight of 2.14 oz (60.6 g)
- The logo and distinctive USA are CNC etched
- 1/2" wide elastic band by HNW (made in USA) holds 1-12+ cards
- Fil-Tec MIL-SPEC Berry A-A-59826 compliant (made in USA) nylon thread used to sew the elastic band
- Copper is naturally antimicrobial eliminating 99.9% of many bacteria from its surface
- Tested RFID blocking (Copper helps secure your credit cards)
- Frustration free packaging (made in USA) from 100% cotton and rainforest free
Risks and challenges
Careful attention was spent to minimize the risks and challenges for delivering the CuWorx Copper Wallet. Material has already been purchased and is on hand. The tooling and manufacturing process has already been perfected. Production has already begun to make sure the delivery deadline is met.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (27 days)