Story behind Hero Dice
A few month ago, we launched Hero Dice campaign on Kickstarter, and it was quite successfull. We got a lot of positive feedbacks, as well as kind suggestions on how to improve the design.
Also, since the end of our previous campaign, we are getting quite some inquiries on how to get more Hero Dice after the campaign. Since we are still working on our on line store, we are here to launch another round of Hero Dice campaign with new color options based on feedbacks from backers :)
Hero dice is very collectable
- The body of Hero dice is made of Aluminum
- The surface of Hero dice is anodic oxidated, therefore the color is much more durable and beautiful.
- We use CNC machine to paint the number pattern on each face of the dice, so the paint is very durable and neat.
Hero dice can pair up beautifully
We offer 5 colors right now
- Please note that the Black white version of Hero Dice has been removed from the options due to lack of order pcs from last campaign, we are sorry about that.
- Please note that the currency exchanging rate changes all the time, the chart below is only for referrence
Each face of the dice are listed as below:
The time line listed here is only for referrence.
- Gathering order info: For two weeks, we shall wait for backers to answer their survey. Please note that backers are always change their address for our survey, however do shoot us an message when you about to do so. And do let us know ahead of time if you are moving. Kickstarter can be a long march :(
- Confirm order and buy materials: For this step we shall start calculating the material we need and start ordering them.
- Manufacturing: We shall work with our contractors and start making Hero dice. Tell from experience that timing could be on and off for this stage, you never know. But even if you are off the schedule, please understand that we are only trying to make sure that Hero dice is of good quality.
- Packaging: Packaging can be quite challenging as well, since we have backers from all over the world. Have to be careful. :)
- Shipping: Please note that our estimated delivering date is the shipping date, not arriving date. Shipping time could be quite different depends on the locations of each backer.
Thank you so much for your support :)
Risks and challenges
1. On timing:
Since the exact number of backers is unknown to us, so the timing may fall out of schedule a little. But we did leave ourselves with extra time already, and we will try to get ahead of time for each step, so don't worry. :)
2. On shipping:
Shipping is another potential problem as well. Should the shipping take way too long than regular time, we will assume the package is lost and resend the reward. Promises promises :)
3. On refund:
We will arrange refund, if it is strongly insisted. There is no point in keeping the money from backers if they don't have our back any more. We will do our best to meet backers' anticipation as we should, and hope the worst won't happen.
4. On the actual balance outcome of the dice
We refuse to pay any compensation for gambling lose in related to hero dice in all cases. Please note this before purchasing.
Hero dice is majorly designed for sci-fi board game, not gambling purpose. Although we did our best in designing a balanced dice, diviations and errors still might occur for a certain dice.
5. On dice paint damaging during game.
Dice durablity can really depends on how the player roll the dice. Heighth, gaming surface, and ground impacting force. Hero dice are designed to have sharp edges, so please be more careful during game rolling, in this way the paint on the edges of the dice will last longer.
- (21 days)