Our organizer will fit in any large tote bag that meets these dimensions:
- Your tote must have a width of at least 14 inches (at the most narrow width)
- Your tote must have a height of at least 10 inches (or organizer will show)
- Your tote must have at least a 3 inches depth (the larger the depth, the more you can fit in your organizer)
- $1 - Our endless gratitude! AND your name listed on a special page on our website, thanking our Kickstarter supporters.
- $25 - Digital thank you card designed by Lauren & Priti. We'll also add your name to a special page on our website, thanking all of our wonderful sponsors.
- $95 - Handbag Organizer for Mom in your choice of color (select reward for either "All Black" or "Coffee + Magenta"). Plus, your name added to a special page on our website, thanking all of our sponsors.
- $250 - THE ULTIMATE BABY SHOWER GIFT - Included is our Handbag Organizer for Mom in your choice of color (select reward for either "All Black" or "Coffee + Magenta"), your name on our sponsors page (in a special font), plus a handmade receiving blanket, handmade bibs (set of 2), custom logo onesie, and a curated list of our favorite baby items for new moms.
- $500 - YOUR NAME IN A NURSERY RHYME - Included is our Handbag Organizer for Mom in your choice of color, your name on our sponsors page (in a special font), plus we'll creatively add your name to a popular nursery rhyme, which will be sung by Priti and Lauren. The video will be featured on our website.
- $1000 - WE'LL NAME OUR PRODUCT AFTER YOU! (example: "The Olivia: Handbag Organizer for Mom")- We only have 2 color-ways so the first two sponsors to pledge $1000 can choose this reward. Included is our Handbag Organizer for Mom in your choice of color, your name on our sponsors page (in a special font), plus we'll name our product color-way after you or the place you're from (we choose either name or place).
If our Kickstarter campaign is fully funded, the following timeline will show our production schedule and fulfillment of rewards.
- 4 - 8 weeks for our production sample to be completed
- SAVE THE DATE: 5/1/14 - Our special thank you page, listing our sponsors will go live!
- 5 - 9 weeks for production time
- SAVE THE DATE: 6/1/14 - Our nursery rhyme video will be live on our website!
- 5 - 7 weeks for organizers to arrive!
- SAVE THE DATE: Between 8/1/14 and 10/1/14 you'll receive your Organizer along with all rewards!
All rewards will be fulfilled no later than Oct 15, 2014. If we have them sooner we'll ship to you right away!
WHY WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
We're asking for your pledge to help raise $35,000 for our first production run. We have our prototype ready, with a few final adjustments that will be made before production. All of the money raised will go into producing our first 1000 units. Our manufacturer requires a minimum of 1000 units to be produced for this type of product. Your pledge will go directly into those production costs, and ensures that we can keep our retail price as low as possible.
MEET THE FOUNDERS
Lauren has a degree in Economics and Merchandise Product Development. After many years working for two iconic fashion brands, she went on to create her own collection of bridesmaid dresses. Her line is currently sold to many bridal retailers across the US. Lauren is also a mom of a beautiful toddler girl, who is always her main source of inspiration.
Priti has a degree in Psychology and a masters in Fashion Merchandising. For several years she worked as the director of an Alzheimer's and Dementia facility, while simultaneously designing her own women's ready-to-wear collection. Most recently Priti has been a product development consultant for numerous fashion tech start-ups. Priti is an active Aunt of 3 nieces and 1 nephew. Although not a mom yet, she relates to the day to day joy of raising children.
Lauren and Priti joined forces to establish Life in Play and create the Handbag Organizer for Mom. The two friends are committed to making women feel beautiful while running the world and their households. The duo will continue to combine their talents and grow Life in Play into a lifestyle brand, focused around organization for the working woman / mom.
Risks and challenges
The risks and challenges for producing these organizers are low because we've spent the last year researching our idea and testing out homemade samples. We landed on a near perfect design that will be loved by moms, dads, aunts, uncles, and grandparents everywhere. We've built extra time into our delivery dates to ensure the best quality of our product. If you have any questions about the product or delivery time, please feel free to ask. We'd love to hear from you!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (28 days)