iTreater is an automatic pet food provider using the internet. When your pet is left alone, (s)he might be blue. Most of all, having dried food all day can be the biggest torture to the pet. However, you can provide yummy snacks as well as dried food through iTreater whenever you want and wherever you are as if you are with your pet.. Present iTreater to your beloved pets and treat them better. No more worries with iTreater!
1. Remote Checking leftover food & Feeding
- You can give food to your pet after checking the amount of leftover.
2. Remote Snacking
- iTreater allows you to provide 6 different kinds of snacks even while you are out.
3. Recording your voice
- You can record your voice while you are out and play it through iTreater so that your pet can listen to your voice.
4. Remote Health Condition Check
- iTreater allows you to check pet's temperature using infrared thermometer.
5. Video & Music
- Let's provide interesting contents while your pet is alone.
If you are not sure whether music can be helpful to your pet, refer below site
6. Easy to wash
- You can take out each bowls and wash them easily.
- You can carry iTreater outside with supplementary battery.
8. Timer setting
- You can set automatic mealtime.
9. Button Operation
- iTreater provides buttons for easy operation.
10. One more important concern on developing iTreater.
- It can be a home décor since we paid attention on its design, as well. Because you have to stay with your new family member..
We have attended to the pet Seoul exhibition during 2018.8.3(Fri)-8.5(Sun) at COEX in SEOUL, KOREA.
iTreater also had been introduced at one of the BIG global IT show, 2018 MWC(Mobile World Congress) America in Los Angeles, USA, 2018.9.12(Wed)-9.14(Fri).
Let's listen to what people said about iTreater at MWCA. :)
We will make more good stories with iTreater!!
Currently, we do not have the iTreater without LCD. However, we understand that there are pets who do not have any interest in watching video. So we are going to produce the iTreater without LCD and provide it.
Three different body colors of iTreater are available for kickstarters : Black, Red, and White. We categorize these as type A, B and C, respectively and we append "-1" for the devices which are equipped with a LCD and "-2" for those which are not. Each can be covered with white or yellow cap, which means the color combination of iTreater is 6.
Therefore, you need to decide whether you need an iTreater with or without LCD first. Then please choose the body colors - black(Type A) , red (Type B) or yellow(Type C). Finally, select your choice of the cap color - white or yellow.
The reason we provide these variety of colors, which can be somewhat complicated is to know the popularity and make the decision of the colors of iTreater for real market selling. Thanks for your support!
The value of iTreater is to help people who is too busy with their work schedules to raise a pet by providing the functions to treat their pets instead of those pet owners. Using IoT(Internet of Things) technology, we have implemented those functions on iTreater.
We have developed three working prototypes and tried to have more field tests. During the field tests, we have found some important issues:
1) Due to its design, iTreater is not good for big sized dogs. We do not recommend to present iTreater to the dog who has a big face with short muzzle.. Sorry Bulldogs.. :)
2) We have realized the LCD screen is located to higher position on the iTreater so it is not comfortable for the small or middle sized dogs to watch their contents. We have decided to exchange the location between button panel and LCD.
* Special Reward : A T-shirt with our petABC logo
- Material: 100% cotton
- SIZE : S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL
- COLOR : white, light pink, hot pink, sky blue, yellow, yellowish green, green, purple, charcoal, black, navy, orange, grey, red, skyblue, wine etc...
Risks and challenges
Currently, we have multiple mockups of iTreater and we are preparing for mass production.
We have rigorously tested our prototypes and have been in the process of getting feedback from pet owners to make iTreater better. However, we are aware that there is still possibility that we need to put additional changes on iTreater to meet manufacturing requirements. Also, while our current plan foresees shipment starting by the beginning of December, delay might be possible. We will keep our backers continuously informed of any updates or changes.
We promise complete transparency, and we will communicate on a regular basis.
Thanks for your warm support!
- (45 days)