Sabine - The Elegant Aluminum Sound Amplifier for iPad mini
The world's first passive amplifier for iPad mini, Sabine is lovingly crafted from a single piece of "Apple-esque" aluminum.
Want to cover Sabine mini on your site? Click Here
OUR IPAD MINIS HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY
- We use them to watch our favorite movies or TV shows, jam to our favorite music, and pass time with incredible games
- But there is one problem faced by all of us who own an iPad Mini... and that's its side-facing speaker
NEVER CUP YOUR HANDS AROUND YOUR IPAD MINI AGAIN
- Sabine is an elegant device that attaches to your iPad Mini and redirects the sound towards the front
- Sabine is made from the best materials and manufacturing processes available
- Sabine grips the iPad Mini using an innovative material allowing it to be removed and attached... over and over again
FINALLY, SOUND AMPLIFICATION THAT LOOKS AS GOOD AS IT SOUNDS
- Sabine is cut with exacting precision from high quality aluminum
- To finish Sabine, we chose anodization... the same process Apple uses to finish their products like the iPad Mini
- Sabine attaches without adhesive, it leaves no residue and if it loses its grip, simply wash it off and let it dry
WE AGONIZED OVER EVERY DETAIL
- We went through multiple mock-ups, models, and prototypes
- Everything from the subtle bend at the end of Sabine (to match the curvature of the iPad Mini and allow clearance for the charger) to the radius of the four corners was scrutinized
- This attention to detail becomes apparent when you begin using your Sabine
OUR GOAL WITH SABINE WAS SIMPLE
- We wanted to eliminate the need to cup our hands around our iPad Mini
- But do so in a way that complemented Apple's design language
- We succeeded by using superior materials and clean, elegant lines
- We are crazy about the way it turned out, and hope you are too
FOUNDED BY ENGINEERS WITH A LOVE FOR APPLE PRODUCTS
- We are highly trained nerds (and professionals)
- So naturally, we studied material properties when deciding what Sabine should be made from
- What we found was impressive... aluminum is over 6 times better at reflecting sound than plastic
THE HARD PART IS DONE, NOW WE JUST NEED YOUR HELP
- iPad Mini owners the world over are cupping their hands behind their tablets as we speak
- With your help, we can stop this madness once and for all
- The design is complete, suppliers lined up... we just need a little Kickstart
HOW TO ATTACH SABINE
We have tested Sabine with a limited number of cases that we have in our possession. It really comes down to the material the case is made from. Sabine will cling to any smooth, hard, flat surface and most of the cases we tried did work.
Kickstarter is very clear on rewards with multiples of something. This is a guideline that recently changed and we respect their decision to update their rules. Kickstarter is an amazing avenue to launch products and get the ball rolling. Please help by spreading the word to that friend or family member you were going to buy for!
Will it ship internationally and how much does it cost?
Yes, we ship to all international locations and the shipping cost is $10
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes we do.
What do I have to do to get more than one unit?
Simply multiply the amount of the bid with the number of units you would like. If you would like 3 units than your bid should be 3*$25 = $75.
Can I order more units after the original pledge?
You may order more units by placing a pre-order on our website www.7decibels.com, but not on Kickstarter.
Can I change my original reward choice of color?
Yes you can.
Can I change my shipping address after the original pledge?
Yes you can.
I would like to review your product. How can I go about receiving a sample?
Please send us your page address to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will get back to you with a notice of approval, if that is the case. After your request has been approved, we will ship one of our products to you.
Risks and challenges
We have already selected a manufacturer for Sabine and have received the production prototypes you see in the video. We have had discussions with our supplier on their ability to scale up production once the Kickstarter campaign is funded. They have assured us that they will be able to produce the estimated quantities needed with no sacrifice to the quality of Sabine. We will be personally inspecting each Sabine prior to shipment. This will ensure our backers receive only the very best we have to offer.
We have done our homework and have picked a supplier we think can grow with us, but until we see the results we must carry this as a risk. It's not a question of whether they can craft Sabines to our level of quality, but whether they can ramp up production to meet the demand of what will hopefully be a wildly successful Kickstarter!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)