Mark your calendars, Chummers!
As you know, two weeks ago we announced the first Shadowrun Online update containing several changes to the battle mechanics, visual improvements, many bugfixes and of course the long-awaited Mac-version.
Now the time has come to tell you when you will be able to get your hands on this new patch. Drumroll, please…
The update will be out tomorrow, Thursday - May the 8th, 11:30am CEST / 02:30am PDT!
Here are the Patch Notes:
- Shadowrun Online Steam Early Access will be also available on MacOS!
- Disabled skills will have tooltips, too
- Objects in the world will have proper tooltips
- Line of Sight will be correctly visualized: Only enemies seen by at least one of your characters will be visible. If enemies are not seen they will be greyed out.
- Characters will get ragdolls - so everyone dies in visually pleasing and interesting ways
- PvP map will be replaced by a newer version
- Splash screen + News will be updated
- Mouse height issue in Mission 1 will get fixed. Doorsteps will no longer cover up the mouse cursor
- Second player will no longer see the first player's hit percentages during the first turn of a PvP match
- Text hover when sprinting will inform the player that this will end their turn
- If you happen to get stuck in the loading screen, you will get an error message informing you that the server cannot be reached
- Door / Locker opening sounds will no longer be played if all sound is muted
Also: In a few hours, today’s LIVE Q&A session on Google Hangouts will start! Join us here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107303551916210454040/events/cokikc5k0p24pkfptuca584onnk
We’ll talk about the last couple of dev-weeks and tomorrow’s patch. We also expect a lot of awesome questions from you and we’ll do our best to answer as many as possible Live in this Q&A Session!
And for our German Backers or backers in Germany:
We’ll be at the RPC in Cologne (Köln) this week-end! Look for the “Pegasus Spiele Verlag”-booth, pop by and have a chance to meet our Lead Designer and / or Jan!
See you there, Chummers!