About this project
Native Entertainment would like to finance distribution for the 2012 “Sexiest People” Issue.
We successfully hold an annual "Sexiest People" Contest and have hundreds of male and female contestants from throughout the United States and Canada. This year the winner was the young aspiring model Shyla Severight. As the winner of the contest she became "The Sexiest Woman in Native America"; making her the first person to hold this coveted title and became our featured cover model and Centerfold! This mega sexy issue is ready to go to the printers and be sent out to our distributors to get into stores nationwide.
You folks can help make it happen and you’ll get some really cool limited edition rewards in the process!What's in this “Sexiest People” Issue we're funding?
This issue will include a vast array of indigenous
musicians, models and entertainers from throughout the America’s:
- Ultra HOT! Pull out poster of Native America’s Sexiest Woman: Shyla Severight!
- Ultra HOT! Photography of the Sexiest Men & Women in Native America
- American Indian Rock Stars and Native Hip Hop artist’
- My Native Music Informer: Music, Video and Artist reviews
- Q6 360: Funny. Smart. Random. Native Entertainment News (blog style)
- Chiefin' In Style: Fashion reports, tips on how to choose wine, what cool gadgets are trending now and everything from exotic travel ideas to sexy places to take your date.
- Love, Sex & Romance: Need to make your lovers toes curl in bed? Want to find out who and where to meet sexy Native singles? Check this section out now!
- Rezz'd Out INK - Tattoo Section: Scantily clad men and women show off their hot bods and their hottest ink work!
- Hype or Prototype: A look at one artist, model or other kind of entertainer and find out if they are all hype, or are they the prototype?
- PLUS SO MUCH MORE!!! You wont find this content anywhere else!!
...Visit our main website to see steamy photos and find unusual content like RingerTonez, Albums, Clothing and other magazines from our online store!
If print costs so much, why not just publish electronically?
Native Entertainment magazine was created with the idea of “every issue being a collectors edition” for that reason you cannot fully appreciate the magazine until you hold it in your hands and flip through the pages. There is nothing like NEM anywhere in the world and simply having digital versions of the magazine will not do.
Each issue is like a work of art that can be framed and remembered and revered for decades to come.
As great as it is to have digital versions of a magazine there is nothing more exciting than picking up a printed issue. That being said, we do have the magazine in both digital and print editions. We want anyone and everyone to enjoy the multi-talented and ultra-sexy world of Native Entertainment!
Why Support Native Entertainment Magazine...
...if you’re a Musician?
The world is flooded with entertainers that grab the attention of big-wigs in large record labels but for some reason there is a vast absence of Native entertainers who get the break they need to be taken seriously by label bosses, producers and the like. NEM has a goal to help create a buzz about these underground entertainers to help bring them to the eye level and attention of the shot callers in powerful positions that can make or break careers in the music business.
Simply put: If you’re a Native American musician we will get you noticed by all the right people.
Native Entertainment InstantPay Guarantee: We offer a way for readers of the magazine to find their favorite music that’s featured in the magazine on our website. Every time someone buys a song or album from any of the artist on our website the artist gets paid via PayPal instantly! We’ve worked extremely hard and spent our own money on this to make it a reality and we’re very proud to have found a completely innovative way to ensure we can help put money in the pockets of our communities...
...if you’re a Model?
Every aspiring Native American model understands that being sexy, or beautiful alone will not get you the type of following or career that you want. It’s a struggle for the world to notice you and when they do you have to keep their attention. That is where NEM comes in. We constantly deliver groundbreaking publications that capture our readers hearts and minds. Our new Facebook page has thousands of Likes, and followers with hundreds of people waiting to be added as “friends” every single day.
Simply put: If you’re a Native American model we will get you noticed by all the right people.
...if you’re an Actor?
It seems that the only time American Indians get an opportunity to be in Hollywood film is when they don a breach cloth, fall off a horse, speak monosyllabically and act “Indian”. Since our very first issue Native Entertainment has raised international attention regarding the need for Native American action hero’s to have a chance on the big screen. We continue this work in every issue and that is why annually we hold the most controversial, yet socially revolutionary model contest held anywhere in the world: The Sexiest People Contest. It is dubbed “Native America’s Sexiest model Search” for good reason - it’s really daring and at times too risque for traditional tastes.
But it gets the job done.
Aspiring actors have benefited because film makers and casting directors pay close attention to our annual contest.
Simply put: If you’re a Native American actor we will get you noticed by all the right people.
What We Can Do If You Keep Donating
These are just a few more cool things we can do if we go beyond our goal:
- Build a Native Entertainment app.
- Generate more “NDN Enhanced” content like Native Entertainment on RezTV; a television project we've been working on in an effort to create an ALL American Indian cable television station where you can watch the news, weather, sitcoms, or dramatic shows etc...
- Develop more fun digitally interactive magazine experiences.
- Pay people for their time; whether they’re the models, the musicians or the Contributors of content - we would love to pay people for their hard work.
With your continued support we can continue to do more! Thanks!