This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Sun, April 28 2019 9:29 PM UTC +00:00.
Welcome to the city of Megacity. A prosperous city full of fun, laughter and, above all else peace. And, oh how we detest it so. We here at Nasty Malevolent and Evil Incorporate (N.M.E. INC.) are looking for a few up and coming villains to try their hand at taking over this Illustrious city. We will provide you with a hideout and a steady flow of expendable henchmen for you to work with. So come forth and create a little chaos and mayhem on your path to notoriety. Good luck out there and be on the look out for them pesky heroes.
In Megacity Heist you play as an up and coming villain who is trying to take over the city of Megacity. To do this you will have to manage your henchmen in attacking the city, acquiring tools of villainy, attacking the heroes protecting the city and even attacking the other villains trying to claim the tittle of Big Boss. Who will be the top villain in this make your own luck game for 1-6 players?
This is what a player's play card will look like:
How to play:
You will follow the following steps during your turn.
1. Add a henchmen to your hideout or defense.
2. Buy and sell more henchmen, Capture Points (CP), and parts.
3. Use your resources to acquire a Tools of Villainy card.
4. Assign your Villain and henchmen to pull a heist on the city, epic heroes and, other Villains.
5. Resolve each of your heists and collect the loot from those you are victorious in. Return all the henchmen and Villain that survived back to your hideout.
6. End your turn and the player to your left starts their turn.
A Rulebook to the game can be viewed here:
The following are game play playthroughs:
Risks and challenges
As with all Kickstarters, this is an all or nothing campaign with its own risks. This Kickstarter is meant to bring this game to the public and we are asking for funds to make a production run. The game itself has been done and is ready for you all to start your villainous campaigns.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter