Unfair parts replacement process
This update tells you how to request replacement parts for Unfair, including replacement cards for those affected by the production issues detailed previously.
All backers will have received their copies within the next few weeks.
If your copy has any problems with cards that are 88mm tall, or with duplicated / missing packs, please use the replacement request process we have now set up for all Unfair Kickstarter backers (2 & 6 pack backers see far below) and late pledgers. The replacement process will be available for many months. We are charged for each new account that logs in, so please first check your copy of Unfair has:
- 6 theme packs - Pirate, Jungle, Robot, Vampire, Ninja and Gangster (please sort the packs by the letter in their bottom right corner first), and 13 Kickstarter cards plus the thankyou card.
- All cards 89mm tall cards
- All components from page 2 of the rulebook
If you find a problem you may request any of the following replacement components:
- The entire set of 362 correctly sized and sorted 89mm cards, including Kickstarter stretch goal cards (if you have any mis-sized cards or incorrect decks)
- Just the 13 Kickstarter stretch goal 89mm cards (in case your main cards are fine, but your 13 KS stretch goals are not)
- A double-sided game board (see the board fold issue and suggested fix)
- A Starting Player marker clear plastic base
- Current Step marker (roller coaster miniature)
- A pair of dice
- 16-page rulebook
If you need any of the above replacement parts please open up a new tab or window and follow these steps:
Kickstarter single backers and late pledgers
2. Enter the email address you used when you backed Unfair to get your invitation.
3. When the email from Good Games Publishing: '[your name], you may now request replacement Unfair cards and pieces' arrives, click "Click to Confirm Details".
4. Check your country, then click NEXT.
5. Choose the components that you need replaced and add each of these to the cart. Then click "NEXT".
6. Set or check your mailing address. Click "USE ADDRESS".
7. Check your replacement order. When satisfied with what's in there, click "CONFIRM ORDER".
8. You'll receive a confirmation email.
2 or 6 copy pledges
If you were part of a 2 or 6-copy pledge organised by someone else, your email wasn't recorded in Kickstarter. That means that it's not included in the Pledge Manager system we use to manage replacement requests yet. You can either:
- Request that the person who pledged for your bundle also requests and manages your replacement parts. They will be able to order multiples of replacement parts and this is the cheapest option for us.
- Request an invitation so you can manage it yourself (following steps 1 - 8 above) and we will issue you an invite to the replacement request system within 24 hours.
Delivery time for replacement cards and components
We are printing thousands of replacement cards and airmailing them all over the world from China. This will take some time but if all goes well you should receive your cards and other replaced items by early May 2017. If you only order other items they should reach you within about 3 weeks of your replacement request being made.
Meanwhile, as you only shuffle the cards before the game and maybe once during it, you can still happily play Unfair now. Sleeving your cards will also remove the issue.
Any other issues?
If you have any other issues resolving your replacement request, or have a problem we cannot fix through this system please message us directly via Kickstarter.
Thanks again for your ongoing patience as we arrange this full solution for you to the best of our ability.
Until next time,
Good Games Publishing