The area where the Three Rivers meet in Pittsburgh, PA is lovingly referred to as The Point. Our Shades on Point sunglasses are very high quality, handmade, wooden sunglasses that we have painstakingly designed. Every detail matters to us including the wood choices, microfiber cleaning bag, bamboo wooden carrying case, product box, shipping box, and surprise bonus items!
The Kickstart Your Heart Collection features six of our customer-favorite frames, rebranded and reimagined, for a higher purpose. This new collection of Shades on Point will serve as a daily, personal reminder of positivity for something each of us may be struggling with just like bracelets, ribbons or other daily habits have helped people in the past.
All of our sunglasses from Shades on Point Sunglass Co. come with:
- Sustainable and eco-friendly design
- 100% UV400 blocking polarized lenses
- FDA approved shatterproof lenses
- High quality spring hinges
- Laser engraved bamboo hard case
- Ultra-plush microfiber soft bag
- Shades brand name on the temples
Please keep in mind that wood grain will vary slightly from pair to pair, meaning that the pair you receive will be unlike any other in the world.
Scroll like it's hot!
Multiple wood tones and gorgeous green, reflective lenses. These trendy Shades will support more equality and more acceptance in our world.
These classic Aviators with a smoke lens and two-toned wood temples were designed to help anyone who is struggling to overcome their own personal demons.
We created this versatile Shade to remind you even though you may be struggling now, there are Brighter Days ahead. The black frame paired with the golden-colored wooden temples are also a nod to the light within every person.
A quick first glance at these classic Wayfarer Shades and you might mistake them for ordinary sunglasses, but if you take a closer look you will see hand-finished Black Birch or partially painted Black Walnut with brilliantly-executed design features down the length of the temples. The perfect choice whether celebrating adding to life through birth or marriage, or just living your best life.
These super-unique wooden Shades are not ordinary sunglasses! Our handmade sunnies are a combination of Ebony and Zebra Woods on the outside and Maple Wood on the inside! With brilliantly-executed design features, you'll be sure to stand out in a crowd with your own light at the end of the tunnel.
The classic tortoise shell frame represents the class of the old, while the wooden temples represent a hip, new vibe. This style is perfect for anyone who may want a little extra flare in their style, while reminding themselves to just chill out.
We'll contact you after backing to pick your shirt/Shades/whatever else.
These super-soft, baby-knit t-shirts looks great on both men and women – they fit like a well-loved favorite. Made from 100% ring-spun cotton, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, cover stitched and hemmed sleeves, side-seamed.
Words can't express our appreciation for your support. For each milestone we hit, we're going to pay it forward and continue spreading positive vibes out to the world with personal donations made by our Founder & CEO to non-profits supporting each one of the causes our Kickstart Your Heart campaign are made to represent.
In order for The Kickstart Your Heart Collection to be launched, Shades on Point Sunglass Co. needs to raise $5,000 to fund initial manufacturing costs. Through Kickstarter, backers will receive wholesale pricing, be the first to wear the new KYH Collection and become ambassadors of the brand and the issues that this new collection aims to raise awareness for.
Backers will be able to get in on the action through mid-June on Kickstarter. Prices will then increase when we release these Shades to stores. The pairs will be manufactured through July and mid-to-late-August.
• Do your sunglasses float? - Buoyancy varies by pair, but we don't recommend you let your Shades go for a swim!
• Do you ship internationally? - Yes, once you decide to become a backer of this project, you will be able to tell us what country we’ll be sending your reward to should we get fully-funded.
• Do you do prescription lenses? - No, not at this time but as we grow we hope to offer that option in the future.
• When will you collect my shipping information? - Once the campaign ends, we will send out a survey to collect your shipping information.
• If I ordered more than one, when will I be able to select which pairs I want? - Once the campaign ends, the survey mentioned above will allow you to select your choices.
• Are you on social media? - Yes! Click the banners below to see our Facebook and Instagram!
Risks and challenges
While we anticipate no manufacturing issues, there is always a chance of delays for various reasons. If a delay were to occur, you would still receive your pair of Shades on Point Sunglass Co.: Kickstart Your Heart Collection, just a little bit later than expected.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)