About this project
About Boco Tea
Boco Tea is a 100% organic, loose leaf tea company located in Boulder, Colorado. Owned and operated by identical twin brothers, Forest and Taylor Roy, we strive to make incredibly flavorful, high quality, innovative tea that you will look forward to drinking on a daily basis.
With over 15 years of collective tea experience, we have created a diverse line of herbal teas which are handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality, flavor and freshness. Unlike most tea companies, all our herbal blends are made without the use of flavor enhancing essential oils.
Boco Tea is also proud to offer a full line of certified organic and Fair Trade rooibos, black and green teas. All of our teas have been meticulously chosen for their superior flavor, color, and quality.
Currently, Boco Tea offers 23 teas.
- 10 Herbal Teas
- 6 Black Teas
- 4 Green Teas
- 3 Rooibos Teas
In addition to making amazing tea, we are also deeply committed to preserving the environment. In an effort to minimize Boco Tea's impact on the earth, we have carefully selected sustainably produced ingredients, environmentally conscious vendors, and biodegradable packaging.
Boulder’s vibrant entrepreneurial environment and faithful support of local business combined with the fact that Boco Tea is the only organic tea company in town makes us very confident that our company will thrive.
Locally, we plan to sell directly to cafes, restaurants, B&B’s, grocery stores and the Boulder Farmer’s Market that happens every Wednesday and Saturday from April to November.
We also plan to use facebook and have a website so people near and far can buy our teas.
Why we need you help
Boco Tea is about 90% ready to launch, but we need your donations to help us with our start-up costs such as:
- Buying tea and herbs
- Storage containers
- Commercial kitchen fees
- Canopy for Farmer's Market display
- Advertising- Business cards, Banner, etc.
- Website design
- Other unexpected start-up costs
- Chamomile Lime- The familiar honey taste of chamomile with a subtle and perfectly complimentary lime flavor. Try it and you will never go back. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Daily Green- A health boosting, and highly nutritious tea with lush green flavors that fade into a sage horizon. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Ginger Lemon- Sweet and gently spicy, with a huge lemon flavor that yields to a warm, lingering ginger undertone. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Hibiscus Apple- If you like mulled apple cider, you will love this zingy, ruby red tea made with dried apple chunks. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Licorice Lavender- A twinkling balance between mint and lavender that dims into a universe of sweet licorice. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- R.E.M- Honey yellow hues perfectly reflect the subtle notes of lemon, chamomile and mint that fill the palate to both soothe and satisfy your soul. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Hibiscus Sunrise- Beautifully red and slightly tangy, lavender, orange peel, and clove dance around until sunset. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- SubLime Mint- An elegantly simple and unique mint tea that shakes things up with a touch of lime for something different. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Chamomile- Floral and reminiscent of apples. Great with honey. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Peppermint- Minty and refreshing. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Red Lemon- Imagine a rooibos tea that tastes like a minty, lemon drop candy. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Red Chai- Definitely our most complex tea. An exotic and harmonious blend of cassia, cardamom, and clove with a subtly sweet, and mildly spicy finish. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Rooibos- Full of anti-oxidants, this naturally sweet, amber colored herbal tea has a smooth and earthy flavor similar to black tea. Caffeine free. Picture above.
- Earl Grey Lavender- An over-the-top blend of lavender and black tea infused with bergamot oil. Floral and aromatic with a touch of citrus. Great with honey or sugar. Contains caffeine. Picture above.
- English Breakfast- A very popular morning tea with a dark, smooth, satisfying flavor. Contains caffeine. Picture above.
- Black Lemon- A unique blend of black tea and lemon myrtle that is perfect for those who love lemon. Refreshing and satisfying. Contains caffeine. Picture above.
- Black Chai- A warm and lightly spicy tea, with hints of clove, cardamom and cassia that will leave you feeling exuberant. Best with milk and sugar. Contains caffeine. Picture above.
- Assam- A classic Indian tea from the Assam region with a strong tannin profile and a big malty finish. Great with milk. Contains caffeine. Picture above.
Ceylon- Crisp and strong with notes of plumb and raisins. Contains caffeine. Picture above.
- Moroccan CardaMint- Chinese gunpowder green tea, peppermint and cardamom come together to create a full bodied, soothing tea for all occasions. Contains caffeine. Picture above.
- Houjicha- Charcoal fired in a porcelain vessel, houjicha is classic Japanese tea that has a wonderfully woody, toasty, caramel like flavor. Naturally low in caffeine. Picture above.
- Genmaicha- , A classic blend of Japanese sencha and popped brown rice with a pleasantly vegetal and slightly toasty flavor. Contains caffeine. Picture above.
- White Peony- Soft, delicate, and reminiscent of fresh spring blossoms, white peony is picked early and is prized for it's high antioxidant properties. Contains caffeine. Picture above.
For More Information Visit
Thanks for your support!!!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (30 days)