Capo critters are little critters that attach to guitar capos. Each critter comes with an acoustic riff (4-8 bars of sheet music). Read more
This project's funding goal was not reached on April 25, 2012.
About this project
### Critters and Riffs ###
Capo Critters are little critters that slide onto guitar, mandolin and banjo capotastos (capos). Each critter comes with a musical riff (e.g., 4-8 bars of acoustic guitar sheet music). We have a patent pending.
The primary goal is to produce a run of several critters, as preliminarily defined below (i.e., subject to change).
- Our Capo Critter Logo Critter as a real capo critter
- Catch (special critter in torn top hat). You can almost tell what type of critter he is by peering in the opening with a flashlight. :)
- Spice (polar bear)
- Sunrise (monkey)
- Ruby (cherry-headed conure with branch)
- Strawberry (scarlet macaw)
- Benjamin (bumblebee with an ox-eye daisy)
- Cierra (bottlenose dolphin riding a wave)
- Troy with Uncle Sam's hat
- Caroline (monarch butterfly with flower)
- Jingle (kitty cat)
- Howler Mason (howling wolf)
- Sugar (mouse)
- Nate (lamb)
- Nick (penguin)
- Cupid the cherub
- Clancy Luke (lucky leprechaun)
- Heinrich (frog)
- Chesterfield (common iguana with a log)
- Sandy (surfer girl with a surfboard)
- Sylvester (lizard)
- Sally (seal w/ a beach ball)
- Petie (Shetland Sheepdog puppy)
- Trophy (scorpion)
- Peppermint (panda)
- Freckles (pygmy tarsier)
The secondary goal is to have a guitar riff for each critter that embodies the spirit and likeness of each character. Each riff will be ~ 4-8 bars, which should be about 15-30 seconds of music. The music will be provided in the packaging as a piece of sheet music.
Thank you everyone for supporting Capo Critters!
The Capo Critters Team
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (60 days)