We know that clean food, sleep, water, and exercise lead to good health, but very often they are the first things to go when the reality of work, Little League, and a PTA meeting sink in.
Our good intentions cannot happen because our calendars are filled with other stuff, and what really matters is left in our heads, 10 different notebooks, or hundreds of sticky notes. By the time dinner rolls around, we are stressed and overwhelmed.
(I hope I am not the only one!)
We plan our wellness alongside our work and family schedules using one system, which saves time & money, and gets us eating the foods we know we should be eating.
Meet, The FLOW Planner — the next generation planner.
Share Our Kickstarter Campaign and Get a Free PDF Bundle with Fall Meal Plans, 21 Calendar Hacks and Our Morning Rituals Workbook. Here's How it Works: We want to spread the word of the FLOW Planner far and wide so we can help as many people as possible fit clean food and wellness habits in their lives. In order to get your free PDF bundle, click the big button below...
- You define your season. Each planner covers a season, and you map out what’s important for your family, your work, and you in the next 90 days.
- You identify your obstacles. What support do you need to make your goals happen?
- You create your masterlist. Get everything out of your head onto paper into our four categories—food, lifestyle, om, and work.
- You design your seasonal rhythm. You create morning, evening and shopping routines.
- Plan groceries that do not need to be purchased daily
- Document big events
- Decide what to focus on in your four FLOW categories
- Pull to-do's from your masterlist
- Fill in your month-at-a-glance (not pictured here)
- Get clear on what you want and how you want to feel
- Choose the three most important things to get done
- Batch food prep
- Experiment and have fun with one new habit a week
- Plan meals for your rhythm
- Get a weekly tip
- Practice gratitude
- Recall your food plan for the day (change it if it no longer fits)
- Track your habits
- Focus on your three most important tasks
- Batch calls and emails
- Capture magical moments
- Block out every hour trying to balance the four flow categories
- Take notes, doodle, or stick Post-its
- Get a daily dose of inspiration
At each step, get inspired to stay focused on the big why that moves you forward and let go of the things that don’t serve you. It’s all about your rhythm and your FLOW.
We get to highlight the wisdom of over 50 mom entrepreneurs who also balance health, family and work. Planning, writing goals, and having one system are important to each of the 50 ladies. Here are some highlights.
This planner is not another to-do, but a way to rethink to-dos in a way that lets you get done what matters to you — from meetings to meals.
Mia Moran is a mama of three, bestselling author, and speaker, who makes time to eat right—and shows time-strapped families how they can too. She is creating a movement of moms who bypass busy and embrace healthy through small, doable changes. The Flow Planner brings her best practices to your home.
As we move beyond eProducts, we are very conscious that we are changing our carbon footprint, so we are adopting a buy one, plant one tree model. We cannot wait to see families consistently getting healthier and happier with the planner, but what a win to also create some forest! Talk about win win!!!! We have partnered with OneTreePlanted to make this happen.
Risks and challenges
The planners are ready to go, so risk is minimal! We have a a team member who is overseeing printing in China. This is what she does, so we feel in good hands. We have mapped out our schedules, but the biggest risk at the moment is the holiday delivery. It needs to go as planned, and we are aware that is a risk.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)