The Prime4orm™ shirt uses gentle tensions to re-engineer your form. We believe that if you can change your form you can truly change your life. The bio-anatomical design by Mike Lara combined with next-generation Garmatex fabric technologies puts Prime4orm in a class of its own. The shirt’s highly-technical construction gradually realigns your muscles to improve your form.
Bad posture is linked to a number of health issues—from fatigue and tension headaches to general fatigue and muscle weakness. Prime4orm™ is a base layer you can wear under your clothes so you can go about your day while improving and retaining good form. Whether you struggle with posture problems or just want to stand taller and feel more confident, Prime4orm is for you.
We’re bringing Prime4orm to Kickstarter because we believe our goal aligns with something that Kickstarters understand—we want to help people. The Kickstarter community’s influence and acceptance will help us over the final hurdle: obtaining enough orders so that we can manufacture Prime4orm cost-effectively. You can be a part of the process—improve your form while helping us do the same for others.
Throughout the day repetitive and strenuous activities leave us hunched over. Over time our form gets worse and we lose our vitality and confidence.
Re-engineer your form with Prime4orm. Using gentle tensions, Prime4orm works to align our body and help us look and feel more alive.
Our bodies adapt to what we do most often. For most of us, that’s sitting behind a desk, surfing the net on our smartphones and watching TV. We spend more time hunched over than ever before and it’s changing our bodies—causing irritation, ruining our postures and making us unhappy and unproductive.
Our clothing does nothing to help us maintain better form—until now.
Easy to put on and take off.
1. Why are there holes in the shirt? To provide air ventilation and create a massaging effect.
2. Who can benefit from Prime4orm? Athletes, people who have to work behind a computer, who have to carry heavy objects or anyone who feels that having a straight form will benefit their complete well-being.
3. When will the shirt be shipped? Starting June 1.
4. What sizes is Prime4orm available in? Men: S-3XL, Women: XS - XXL and custom fit for any size, any gender.
5. How long should I wear the Prime4orm shirt for? For the first time wear it for as long as you can. Eventually you will be able to wear it 24/7 if you desire.
6. What does Kottinu do? How does it work? Kottinu is used to pull moisture through the AbsorbSkin while creating a soft outer shell that will not interfere with the clothing you wear on top.
7. What does IceSkin do? How does it work? Iceskin is used down the back of the shirt. This is a key sweat area and the cooling factors of the Iceskin allow the shirt to be worn comfortably for hours.
8. What does RecoverySkin do? How does it work? RecoverySkin is a quick dry fabric that keeps your body regulated. It also gives the shirt the amount of tension needed to help realign your form.
9. What does AbsorbSkin do? How does it work? AbsorbSkin is the secret sauce that allows the shirt to grip and hold you in a more positive form. When combined with the other material functions, these 4 materials make up the 4 in Prime4orm.
10. How do I know what size of Prime4orm I should get? Prime4orm is designed to function as a second skin so it's meant to be a closer snug fit—similar to a base layer. If the shirt is too loose the gentle tensions won't be able to function properly and the snug fit is required to hold the bottom shirt hem in place, around your hips. It's generally safe to purchase the size shirt you regularly wear. We will send you a survey form to order your size and color after the campaign has been funded.
11. Why is a company coming to Kickstarter? Prime4orm is a new venture incubated by Garmatex, an inventor and supplier of intelligent fabric technologies. Garmatex, like most companies, is still very much a startup and has a limited amount of funds available for non-essential business (i.e. anything outside of the dedicated business of fabric innovation). When Mike Lara met up with Doug Thom our team KNEW we had something really special that could make a significant and measurable improvement in people's lives. Our goal in coming to Kickstarter is to not only raise the $60,000 needed to manufacture our the first line of Prime4orm shirts, but to get it into the hands of the people that can really benefit from it the most. We thank you for your support in helping us bring our vision to life.
Risks and challenges
We believe in Prime4orm and will do everything in our power to bring these shirts to market in a timely manner.
The made-to-measure custom shirts will be produced in California and should have no problems with fulfillment.
However, the bulk order of shirts in standard sizes will be produced overseas and face challenges such as shipping and customs delays. We are booking production time in advance and we have the fabrics ready to go so we don't anticipate supply issues.
We will provide updates along way to keep you informed of how production is going and our estimated time of arrival for shipping.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)