Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
Cats!!! Alley, Fancy, Farm, Monster, and Ninja Cats!! Collect them all in this dice-rolling, card-clashing, cat-herding game!
Cats!!! Alley, Fancy, Farm, Monster, and Ninja Cats!! Collect them all in this dice-rolling, card-clashing, cat-herding game!
137 backers pledged $9,227 to help bring this project to life.

About

Cat Clash Card Game project video thumbnail
Replay with sound
Play with
sound
  • Off
    • English

$9,227

137

Cat Clash is a highly-strategic, feline-lovin', dice-rollin' card game of herding mismatched cats. Collect five different types of cats into your herd, protect them from diabolical dangers and fierce attacks, sabotage other players with dangers, and start fights to steal cats for your herd! Herding cats has never been more fun! 

 

 

 

 

 

Risks and challenges

I’m 100% committed to seeing this project through.

I have spent three years play-testing/fine-tweaking the game mechanics, so that's in good shape. The artwork is 95% completed (including the game cards, box, and instructions). The remaining 5% includes creating the extra cards (such as custom "Cat's Pajamas" cards and possibly other cards!), and minor tweaks to existing cards and instructions.

I have already worked with the game manufacturer (http://www.boardgamesmaker.com/) in getting test decks, box, and instructions, so I know exactly what to expect in quality and delivery (both are great!).

Ideally I'd want all backers to receive the game before Christmas. I'm planning two months for manufacturing, but if that is delayed and depending on shipping, the game might not arrive before Christmas. For games to United States customers, shipping time is ~3-days.

Learn about accountability on Kickstarter

Questions about this project? Check out the FAQ

Support

  1. Select this reward

    Pledge $5 or more About $5

    CURIOUS CAT PACKAGE

    Receive campaign updates and have your name included on the list of supporters featured on the official catclash.com website!

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    2 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  2. Select this reward

    Pledge $25 or more About $25

    CAT POWER PACKAGE

    Receive ONE Cat Clash Card Game and extras from stretch goals!

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    80 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  3. Select this reward

    Pledge $45 or more About $45

    CATS WILL PLAY PACKAGE

    Share with a friend and save. Receive TWO Cat Clash Card Game and extras from stretch goals!

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    25 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  4. Select this reward

    Pledge $85 or more About $85

    PAWS OF FURY PACKAGE

    Feel the fury and save the most! Receive FOUR Cat Clash Card Games and extras from stretch goals!

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    20 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  5. Reward no longer available

    Pledge $500 or more About $500

    CAT'S PAJAMAS PACKAGE

    Custom Cat card design! Choose a cat type and have it created in the style of the game and named by you! Plus receive three Cat Clash Card Games and extras from stretch goals. Free shipping!

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Reward no longer available 4 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.

Funding period

- (32 days)