WHAT BACKERS SAY ABOUT US
“This project looks awesome! I'm not a runner, but like a healthy energy bar that is not loaded with sugar - I also like the small number of ingredients too! Good Luck with funding, I can't wait to try one of these!”---Tanya Beaulieu
#1 Hot List:Food Project on 1/1/2013. #4 on 1/2/2013. Check it out here: http://www.kicktraq.com/hotlist/food/
MEDIA FEATURE OF TRIBENDURANCE
ABC News did a story on us. Check it out here: http://www.wkrn.com/story/20543199/belmont-runner-creates-energy-bars-with-philanthropic-mission
Nashville Scene, Nashville's premier paper did a great story on us on Thursday, December 27, 2012. Check it out here: http://www.nashvillescene.com/bites/archives/2012/12/27/kickstarter-alert-nashvillian-aspires-to-make-energy-bars-employ-refugees
OUR OPERATING TENETS
- PROFIT - To survive, we have to be profitable and to be profitable, we have to meet the needs of our consumers. We have spent the past 2 years learning what our customers want in an energy bar, and have tailored this product based on consumer research. So far, the product has been very positively received.
- PEOPLE - The production of our hand-made, all-natural chia bars will provide employment to refugees and other individuals who may struggle to find work in the traditional business environment in Nashville.
- PLANET - Outdoor-sports-loving athletes generally display a high level of awareness of environmental issues and take measures to minimize their ecological footprints. At TribEndurance, all of our products are packaged in 100% renewable/bio-degradable packaging- just another unique aspect of our commitment to your lifestyle needs.
OUR WINNING INGREDIENTS
Of the 2g Polyunsaturated fat, 1.4g = Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
BENEFITS OF PRODUCT
Helps you to optimize;
- Daily intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Daily intake of dietary fiber
For a detailed explanation of our nutrition, please follow the link below; http://www.tribendurance.com/nutrition/
TRIBENDURANCE T-SHIRT (Available in additional colors)
We need your input to launch this product and get it out of Nashville. To make this happen we need to raise $10,000.
Purchase of equipment and start-up cost.
- $25 – ½ dozen bars
- $50 – ½ dozen bars + T-Shirt
- $75 – dozen bars + T-Shirt
- $100 – 2 dozen bars + T-Shirt
- $250 – 2 dozen bars + T-Shirt + a dozen bars each month for 6 months
- $500 – 2 dozen bars + Custom T-Shirt + a dozen bars each month for 12 months
- $1000 - 2 dozen bars + Custom T-Shirt + a dozen bars each month for 12 months + Tribe induction at a private dinner
- $2500 - 2 dozen bar + Custom T-Shirt + 2 dozen bars each month for 12 months + Tribe induction at a private dinner.
- $5000 - 2 dozen bar + Custom T-Shirt + 2 dozen bars each month for 18 months + Tribe induction at a private dinner + Signatures on 2013/2014 product packaging + 2 entries to our yearly celebration in 2013/2014.
Risks and challenges
The biggest challenge we anticipate is getting all the equipment and supplies to us on time once we've raised the amount we need. To mitigate on this risk, we have talked to all related parties and hope to get all our supplies and equipment within 1-2 weeks of Kickstarter campaign completion. To be safe, we have provided an expanded window for shipping our rewards to February 2013, although we anticipate being able to ship sooner.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (44 days)