+Winter insoles will keep you warm in those long and cold Winter days.
+Winter insoles are rechargeable, incredibly light and wafer-thin: simply slot them inside your ski boots, cycling shoes, ice skating boots, snowboard boots or any type of semi-rigid boots and turn them on.
With our cutting edge technology and our easy to use +t smartphone app, you can fully control the perfect temperature and enjoy the most amazing warmth.
They can work even when your smartphone battery is low, thanks to the inner accelerometer!
+Winter insoles are currently available via e-commerce at www.plus-t-store.com in a small stock (few hundred pairs) for the European market. Our call to backers is to collect the budget for a large scale production, that could allow everybody to enjoy +Winter warmth and comfort! At the moment the +Winter product is CE certified.
What we are looking for is to collect enough money to invest in USA and Canadian certifications and widen our horizons!
In three years of intense development all of our components have been tested and shrunk in order to bring you the thinnest insole on the market: +Winter are no bigger than your average 'non heated' insoles and they offer you the best ergonomic fit.
+Winter insoles are designed in Switzerland and made in Italy, not in China: they are manufactured in the North of Italy, in one of the best manufacturing district of the world.
Almost 3.5 Billion people live in cold weather areas and worldwide the smartphone market has reached 2 billion units and growing.
So many people will enjoy our heated insoles!
We are thinking of commuters, skiiers, cyclists, hockey players, hunters, fishermen, snow boarders, elderly people and so on…
The wireless charging system and the adjustable temperature make +Winter insoles truly easy-to-use, handy in all those situations when your feet and consequently your entire body get cold.
With +Winter insoles you will no longer suffer when your toes are freezing on those frosty winter mornings or during your training… wearing +Winter will be the ideal to start your day!
How it works
- 1) Download the +t App from either iOS or Android market and install it on your phone.
- 2) Pair your phone with your insoles
- 3) Check your insoles battery level
- 4) If it’s low, connect the wireless battery charger with an USB plug
- 5) Place the alignment mark printed on top of the insole at the center of the wireless charger. A “beep” sound will confirm battery charging. Charging each insole takes up to 3 hours from a completely flat battery. Of course, if your battery is not entirely empty, the recharge time will be less! Repeat with second insole once the first one is fully charged.
- 6) Place the insoles either in your shoes or boots
- 7) Set desired temperature and enjoy!
- 8) If you don’t want to bring your smartphone with you, you can leave it behind and the insoles will turn themselves on automatically thanks to the built-in accelometers.
- Your foot will be gently heated from the tip of the insole, by a set of high-tech resistances sealed inside. The heat will adjust itself automatically once the desired temperature has been reached.
- +Winter is incredibly thin, only 2mm at the tip and 6mm toward the heel: you won’t even feel it inside your shoe. The insole can be used with all kinds of semi-rigid soles, including rubber boots, ski and snowboard boots. +Winter insoles are specifically designed and fully compatible with SIDI cycling shoes.
- According to the set temperature, the built-in battery is long lasting and can keep your feet warm for up to 5 hours.
In the table here below you have all the available sizes:
- You can check the battery status and set the temperature of both insoles thanks to the latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology through an application that can be downloaded for free from the App Store and Google Play.
- There are no wires to connect, just place +Winter inside your shoes and you are ready to go
- +Winter batteries are recharged with wireless technology, simply rest the insoles on top of the wireless charger.
Our Plan & Rewards
Images and details...
Risks and challenges
+Winter is not a prototype, it's a reality and on sales in Europe since December 2015. New stock for 2016-2017 winter season is just arrived.
Thanks to Kickstarter we want to scale up and reach USA market as well as to grow with the production.
One of the main risks is not to pass the USA certification process, but we are confident to be compliant because we have CE certification, which already cover at least 50% of technical requirements for North America.
The main challenge is to be well prepared for growth, hiring right people to enpower our customer service and sales team.
+t founders are entrepreneurs from 15+ years, therefore we think to have all the skills to follow the +Winter successes.
And we have more products to come, +Winter heating insoles is only the beginning!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)