Pledge Manager is live until July 31st
The CrowdOx Pledge Manager for The 7th Continent is now open once again! It will be accessible until 31st of July (included).
As indicated in our last update, it will allow those of you who so wish:
- Request to receive their already available rewards (Base Box and game accessories) in wave "1.5" with a delivery scheduled in September/October 2018. There will be an additional shipping cost but it will be no more than if you’d have originally chosen delivery in two waves last November.
- Add Base boxes (limited to surplus production available stocks) and/or expansions to your contribution that will be delivered in wave 2.
- Add game accessories to your contribution: they will be delivered in wave 2. They can be delivered in wave 1.5 but only for contributors requesting to receive their Base box in wave 1.5.
Note: If you have already received content in wave 1, it will unfortunately not be possible to receive delivery in wave 1.5 for game accessories.
With the opening of our online store being postponed until 2019, the reopening of the Pledge Manager will also allow those who did not participate in the campaign to purchase a Base box, expansions and/or game accessories. These production surplus copies will be proposed within the limit of available quantities, with a delivery in wave 2.
- Due to technical reasons, the “all-in" bundles available during the campaign are unfortunately not available anymore.
- The replacement cards for the "Second Edition" Base boxes (sent in wave 1 and 1.5) will automatically be sent in wave 2 to backers who are to receive content. For the others, they will be sent at the same time as wave 2, on simple request (more details to come in a future update).
To access the pledge Manager
If you have already contributed to the project (via Kickstarter or as a late backer)
Reopening your Pledge Manager account requires manual action on your part, so there is no need to contact us to request it. Simply go to your Pledge Manager account summary page (from the link provided in the email sent last November by CrowdOx) and click on the "Open Your Survey" link in the yellow banner just above your address.
If you have lost the link to your Pledge Manager account, simply request a new one by following this link
If you chose to have all your rewards sent at once in wave 2, and now wish to receive some of your available content (Base box and accessories) in wave 1.5 (September/October 2018), you must choose "Ship as soon as possible (in two Waves)" during the "Shipping" step of the Pledge Manager. The shipping costs will then be recalculated according to your choice.
During the reopening of the Pledge Manager, you do not have the ability to change your current pledge level (ex: a "Survivor" pledge cannot become a "Rookie" pledge, but you can add a "Veteran" pledge to your contribution instead). As a reminder, the Pledge Manager does not allow you to add “higher” pledge levels (in cost) to your rewards. If you currently have a "Veteran" pledge and wish to add a "Survivor" or "Rookie" pledge, you will need to create another order as if you were a new backer.
If you did not back the project
You can choose your pledge level by clicking on this link.
You will then be able to add additional content before indicating your delivery address and paying for your pledge and shipping costs. Concerning the delivery, you can only choose a delivery in wave 2 (select "Ship all at once (in a single Wave)" on the "Shipping" screen).
We have put together a step by step tutorial for The CrowdOx pledge manager. You can find it here.