Pledge Manager reopening soon
We have just validated the new cards’ cutting tools manufactured by Panda. Reprinting of the second edition Base Box cards and Upgrade Packs will therefore begin in the upcoming days and run until August, when printing of the existing expansion cards will begin.
Here is an update on the status of work on wave 2 expansions as well as information regarding the reopening of the Pledge Manager next week.
Wave 2 Expansions
Bruno has finalized the texts for all the cards in the new expansions – The White Box, Comfort Creatures and The Flying Roots – as well as all the Stretch Goals (which will be included in the White Box). Proofreading, translation and graphic integration are also well underway.
This summer will be dedicated to the completion of the illustrations by Ludovic and to the continuation of the tests and proofreading by Bruno and his collaborators.
To tide you over, here is the latest version of Phileas Fogg & Passepartout, as well as their Skill cards (these cards may still change depending on the results of testing/balancing).
Note: The more observant among you will have noticed a new icon (number in red diamond) on the "Cushion" and "Teamwork" cards. This is a new "Mastery X" ability whose effect is as follows: during the Result step, if the action is successful and the active player has drawn, in the Action Deck, "X" cards or less at the Cost step, he can choose up to "X" of these cards and shuffle them back into the Action Deck.
Pledge Manager reopening and Delivery Wave 1.5
The reopening of the Pledge Manager is scheduled for Tuesday 3rd July at 12 PM Eastern Time (6 PM / 18h00 CET) and it will be accessible until the 31st of July.
As indicated in our previous update, it will allow those of you who so wish to:
- Request to receive their already available rewards (Base Box and game accessories) in wave "1.5" with a delivery scheduled in September/October 2018. There will be an additional shipping cost but it will be no more than if you’d have originally chosen delivery in two waves last November.
- Add Base boxes (limited to surplus production available stocks) and/or expansions to your contribution that will be delivered in wave 2.
- Add game accessories to your contribution: they will be delivered in wave 2. They can be delivered in wave 1.5 but only for contributors requesting to receive their Base box in wave 1.5.
Note: If you have already received content in wave 1, it will unfortunately not be possible to receive delivery in wave 1.5 for game accessories.
With the opening of our online store being postponed until 2019, the reopening of the Pledge Manager will also allow those who did not participate in the campaign to purchase a Base box, expansions and/or game accessories. These production surplus copies will be proposed within the limit of available quantities, with a delivery in wave 2.
- If you have already contributed to the project, the reopening of your Pledge Manager account will be automatic. It is therefore useless to contact us to make the request.
- If not, a link will be made available on the Kickstarter project page, our Facebook page and the official website The 7th Continent. In addition, an email will be sent to subscribers to our newsletter.
Thank you all and happy holidays to those of you who are taking them!