Recycling, Upcycling, Reusing, Second life, all this can be applied to many previously used things in our lives. This process known by different terms, but the fact is that this process reduces the amount of pollution and makes the environment on our planet healthier.
Although we may be separated by boundaries, continents, seas and oceans, we all live in one big house, and this house is our planet.
Thousands of people in different countries, everyday are looking for a new solutions to resolve the problem with a plastic waste recycling (PET bottles, cans, etc.)
We (our team, including our family) decided to take part in searching and implementing solutions to this issue.
We made our first step in this way and we hope that peoples who care about the purity of our common home will endorse and follow this idea.
After spending thousands of hours of research and investigating alternate means, we have come a conclusion that the optimal solution is useful (Recycling, Upcycling, Reusing, Second life) in place. This means that now anyone can make a contribution to solving the problem where it resides (without high cost and effort), and thus make the planet cleaner.
If you support us, please Share this project to all your friends.
P.S. We believe that each person, each family is able to create a clean and tidy house.
- Easy use
- Cut any plastic materials like PET, HDPE, PP, etc…
- Cut plastic bottles with different surfaces (with ridges and irregularities), it can cut any plastic bottle up to 3 mm of ridges
- Cut plastic bottles with thickness up to 1.2 mm (the average bottle thickness, depending on the shape and manufacture are 0.2 - 0.3 mm)
- Simple adjustment of the cut width, you can adjust the width from 2 mm to 15 mm (step 0,5 mm).
- Base - engineering plastic.
- Knives - tempered steel, safety double-sided blade and easy sharpening.
- Bottle holder - aluminium.
- Other details - stainless steel.
- Mounting holes for mounting on a horizontal or vertical surfaces.
- Screws - for mounting (if you wish to mount on a horizontal or vertical surfaces).
How can you save money using our cutter.
(some examples of using a rope)
Risks and challenges
There are always risks involved, and the the biggest risk to shipping on the stated delivery date. As for the rest, there are no any major risks or challenges ahead.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (40 days)