Dungeon Delvers - A Cooperative Card Game
Dungeon Delvers - A Cooperative Card Game
A cooperative card game for four players. Explore the dungeon, fight enemies, gain treasure, and defeat the boss.
A cooperative card game for four players. Explore the dungeon, fight enemies, gain treasure, and defeat the boss. Read more
Dungeon Delvers is a 4 Player cooperative card game. Players draw from a dungeon deck in order to fight monsters, gaining treasures and leveling up. At the bottom floor of the dungeon lurks a boss, defeat the boss to win!
Average Game Length is 30 - 60 minutes
- Each player chooses a character class and gets a deck of 10 cards unique to that class.
- Players draw from the dungeon deck, which can either contain monster encounters, treasure, or other surprises.
- During a battle, players take turns attacking monsters using cards from their specialized character decks.
- At the end of a battle, treasure is gained and players can decide among themselves who gets what.
- Treasure cards consist of armor, weapons, consumable items, and new techniques to add to the player decks.
- After each battle, players go deeper into the dungeon until they reach the boss room. The deeper you delve, the stronger monsters become.
- If the team defeats the boss, the game is over and the players win.
The game box includes:
- 1 Black D8
- 1 Blue D4
- 1 Red D4
- 1 Rulebook
- 16 1 Health Tokens
- 15 5 Health Tokens
- 8 10 Health Tokens
- 8 Boss Cards
- 20 Dungeon Cards
- 25 Monster Cards
- 90 Treasure Cards
- 1 Dungeon Board
- 4 Hero Boards
- 1 Loot Bag Board
A mysterious, dagger wielding figure. The Trickster uses guile and deceit to disable his enemies. His alchemical smoke bombs confuse enemies and protect the team from harm. Using his special ability, The Trickster is able to deal significant damage while gaining valuable treasure.
More character profiles will be revealed as the Kickstarter progresses.
The game is near completion but we need your help to get it off the ground and to get the word out. We are very confident that this game will be a fun experience for friends who already love games such as Dungeons & Dragons and Munchkin. By backing us you will help us pay to print, distribute, and market the game.
I’m a passionate concept artist and graphic designer with experience in game development. My experience as a freelance concept artist and graphic designer has given me the tools to create solid and consistent art that inspires people. I am a very dedicated person and I can be very focused on the tasks I have to accomplish. I will complete tasks to the best of my ability and I can organize myself to get everything I need done on time and in a satisfactory manner. I can work well with teams and I push myself to improve and learn. I am focused and patient and I m honest with myself about my strengths and shortcomings. I will do the best work I can in order to achieve my goals and create products, art, and experiences that people will love. My goal is to grow, be effective at executing tasks and inspire my peers to be the best they can be in a working environment.
- MFA in game design and development
- Developer Project Angler point
- Lead developer project Mutant Vanguard
- AAU Spring show 2014 award winner
- Studied Philosophy at the Caldas University
- Graduated at the “Universidad de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano” as a professional graphic designer. 2011 (BA Graphic Design).
- Freelance experience with 3da2 Studios, Brain-eater studios, La Agencia and a variety of other freelance projects
I am well rounded Game Designer and Scripter looking to become a part of a successful team in order to make great games. I have experience in many aspects of game development, including brainstorming, scheduling, scripting, game economics and much more. I have a penchant for numbers and spreadsheets and I am not intimidated by large amounts of data.
I graduated in 2015 from Academy of Art University with an MFA in Game Development. I have won several awards during my time there, including the 2015 Media award for achievement in game design and 1st place at the 2015 Spring Show. My student team presented an award winning game at E3's student competition where we placed in the Top 5 out of over 400 schools.
Risks and challenges
We have been play testing the game extensively for the past four months, which has helped us to create a fun, balanced game with a high replay-ability value. We are steadily creating art assets with a distinct style and feel and they will be completed within a timely manner. Our biggest hurdles for this project are distribution and printing.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)