Words (or noises) cannot express the joy, gratitude and relief now that we have reach our goal!!!
I want to let EVERYONE know how grateful I am for your contributions! From the $5 backer, to the $1,000 baker -- Morgantown (&distant backers) I LOVE YOU!!!
We have reached our goal, but I am still dreaming of passing this funding test by 200%!
Take a gander at these stretch goals for DaisyMoon-- we are still mid fight to the moon and why not blast this project outta this world!
With another $10,000 here is what DaisyMoon can do for you:
- Coffee - You love it, need, and we need a GREAT machine to ensure your days go smoothly with the best cup of coffee everyday - $5,000 (easily)
- Water Purifier - Remember that coffee you love? It requires some serious filtration and the quality we desire for you is a little more than chance change. $1,000
- Liquor License - because champagne and martinis go perfectly with eclairs and Daisydonuts! $1,500
- Insurance and Permits to operate - Let's be safe and legal! $500
- Ice Machine - We would love to integrate cold drinks and smoothies to DaisyMoon! $1,500
- Kickstarter Expenses - We have LOVED kickstarted's platform, but they do take 5% of total profits... $500
August 1, 2017: Grand Opening Morgantown’s Very Own DaisyMoon Bakery at 119 Pleasant Street!
DaisyMoon is getting ready for its own brick & mortar location in downtown Morgantown. Please help us by making an investment in our unique pastry and coffee shop.
Your contributions will go towards buying equipment and other items that the bakery needs to get rolled-out.
Some equipment we need:
- Refrigerators .... $1,000
- Freezer .... $1,000
- Work Tables (DONATION BY: Blueberry Ridge Farms)
- Pastry Case $5,000
- 20 Quart Mixer .... $1,000
- Baking Pans.... $100
- Two Convection Ovens.... $2,500
- DaisyMoon Door Sign (DONATED BY: Vandalia Bronze)
- Ice Machine.... $900
- Speed Racks .... $400
- Remodeling Cost .... $1,000
- Marketing Expenses .... $300
DaisyMoon wants to be a part of the family. For Birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and any other special occasion, we create artistic desserts that are healthy and mouth-watering awesome. With an accessible location, we hope to connect with the people of Morgantown and to be known as your favorite pastry spot.
DaisyMoon has already created a buzz in Morgantown!
Since the business opened October, 2016, we have had a growing demand for more and more desserts! We have had low overhead for our first six months in operation, and we have experienced the need for our own kitchen.
Support the Tasty Dream & back our project!
Risks and challenges
We all know that running a bakery has its challenges, and it is important to know that you are investing in a solid business.
Making an Income-
By connecting and providing desserts to other food establishments in Morgantown, we hope to create a constant flow of income, so that our basic bills are covered. Additional income and profit would be generated by daily and special occasion customers from the store. These profits would be distributed into staffing, quality ingredients, and other day-to-day expenses.
Becoming Family & Community Connected-
One thing I know about life, is that family is always there for you. We want to be there for you when you need your baby's first birthday cake, your sweet 16, your wedding day, and for every anniversary and celebration to come. DaisyMoon wants to be a part of your community and family. As a supporter of DaisyMoon you will receive supporter's perks year after year.
Keep it simple, Keep it successful-
As excited as we are to bake endless varieties of desserts and breads, we know that having a great foundation of tried & true recipes is a key ingredient to the success of DaisyMoon. This will help DaisyMoon to expand slowly and steadily.
DaisyMoon is working towards getting a Manufacturers Permit, so that we can distribute dessert and breads at other Morgantown establishments. This will also provide the ability to deliver our goodies to your front door, no matter where in the USA you live!
- (30 days)