Survey and Production Update
How is everyone?
Since the end of the campaign we were supposed to rest, but could not. We are constantly working on the content in order to make sure we deliver what we have promised.
ART is working on :
- Story Enemies that you will be able to unlock by playing the story and then use them in both the Story Mode and Exploration mode
- Upgrading Treasure ART and creating new Story Treasures that again will be usable in both Story and Exploration mode
- Creating additional Story Characters
DESIGN is working on :
- Faster COMBAT flow: During our playtests we have noticed that sometimes combat can take a lot of time. For this we are designing a flow that would resolve combat faster, but still keep the same amount of thrill and decision making.
- Balancing: This is an ongoing task that will be finalized before we end production (or earlier if we manage to do enough playtests). Rest assured, I will make sure the game will have a proper balance before finalizing its design.
- Campaign Story: It's true that we have already wrote the Campaign Story, but now it's time to transfer it to the cards. We are not only creating the Story Events for the 10 Chapter long Campaign, but also adding Narrative Elements that will spice up the experience. We have playtested with some of these new elements and the reactions were absolutely positive. More of this in the next weeks.
- Random Events: We are revising the current random events and of course add a lot more new ones.
If you have not answered your CrowdOx survey yet (check your spam folder if you haven't received one) or need to edit something, just go here and do so.
Some of you re wondering why we are already asking for your address despite not even having opened up shipping. The reason is simple: Taxes. We need to be able to show where our backers are from to make sure VAT is handled properly!
So, we are keeping ourselves busy and will have more on the game in the next update.
See you in time :)