This project's funding goal was not reached on September 26, 2012.
About this project
The zombie phenomenon is everywhere you look. In movies, television shows, videos games, and more recently, the news.
Some believe that it is all fiction. Others believe it is only a matter of time before a zombie apocalypse becomes real and our world is changed forever.
Are you prepared for such an event to take place?
Do you have the knowledge to survive in a world overrun by zombies?
The Z-DAY Manual will help you prepare in order to survive in that world.
The Z-DAY Manual includes the following topics that are broken up in two sections (Pre-Apocalypse and During-Apocalypse):
- 30 Day Z-DAY Training fitness plan which helps build strength, speed, and endurance (be the hunter, not the bait).
- Necessary supplies (you might be homebound for awhile).
- Home defense planning (a boarded up home is a happy home).
- Family preparedness plan (keep your loved ones safe).
- Survival skills (find food, water, and shelter).
- Basic First Aid (a few bumps and bruises are expected).
- Recipes for cooking over a fire (who says apocalyptic food can't be tasty?).
- Weapon types and use (what to use and when to use it).
- Zombie takedown techniques (when weapons aren't a luxury, take em' down with style).
The Z-DAY Manual will be available in hardcover, ebook, and interactive Apple iBook formats.
The reason why we are doing this is to help us get the first manufacturing run of the book into the hands of zombie fans everywhere. The funds will be used to edit and manufacture the books, artwork within the book, video production for the interactive iBook, and for the rewards in the different pledge tiers.
Here's a look at two of the rewards:
Special Edition The Z-DAY Manual Backpack
Special Edition The Z-DAY Manual Custom 8GB USB Drive w/ebook preloaded
Thank you all in advance for your support and for sharing our love of zombies!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (30 days)