Dear Kickstarter Supporters:
We continue to move forward, making significant progress since our last letter and I wanted to update you on recent developments.
• Per our commitment, we have sent out 10 BodyFloat rewards (model 3.0) last month, are about to ship out the next 10 next week, and intend to send another 10 or more next month.
• Progress continues towards finding lower cost manufacturing sources, a critical component in being able to produce the 2.0 model.
• Our search for secure investment sources continues.
• We recently had a very positive review in Gravel Grinder, an on-line magazine. You can read it here: http://gravelgrindernews.com/cirrus-cycles-bodyfloat-seatpost-introduction-and-first-impressions/
• Our dealer network continues to expand, with the help of our new sales reps for the Northwest and additional shops are carrying our product each week
• Also, we have decided to offer the BodyFloat 3.0 in a Titanium post version in response to demand from the market and after receiving very positive response to initial prototypes. It is slightly more expensive and is priced at $415 MSRP.
Several of you have posed the question of why are we spending money on development (i.e. Ti posts) vs. simply supplying Kickstarter rewards.
The answer is that we only are committing to very low cost development and that we can only live up to our Kickstarter commitment by staying in business, which means continuing to find ways to gain market exposure to introduce our product and generate sales that will provide profit margin for growth.
Again, thank you for your patience and support.
Cirrus Cycles Inc.