The Lucid Dreamers Gateway
The Lucid Dreamers Gateway
Make your night dreams a vital part of your life. Take conscious control of the experience. Fulfill your desires & remember clearly.
Make your night dreams a vital part of your life. Take conscious control of the experience. Fulfill your desires & remember clearly. Read more
About this project
Many people wish they could remember their dreams, they wish they could become lucid and mold their dreams into the experiences they long for, but just don't know how. Some try a method or two because it worked for someone else, but give up when it doesn't work for them.
Fortunately, the Lucid Dreamer's Gateway is here to solve these problems by providing a variety of automated, interactive techniques that form an integrated system, guiding the user forward to success.
For A Fraction of the Cost
If you were to buy Gateway's features separately, you might start with:
(1) A night-light on a timer: $19.99
(2) An electronic breath guide: $49.95
(3) A White-Sound machine: $49.95
(4) A REM-sensing mask to alert you to dreams: $155.00
(5) A small voice recorder/player: $41.89
(6) A sleep-phased alarm clock: $235.00
(7) A sleep-quality tracker: $129.99
At that point, you'd have already spent $681.77, for only about one-half Gateway's abilities, lack all coordination between features, and have very little in the way of timing or automation.
Only The Lucid Dreamer's Gateway has it all and does it all -- automatically while you sleep -- and for a very small fraction of the cost.
A Clock and A Light
A quick tap on the clock reduces brightness to your night setting, so you can glance at the time on the clock whenever you want, without it being bright enough to disturb your sleep.
Pressing on the clock for two seconds will turn on the brightest white light, so you can see to get around the room.
As we fall asleep, our brains gradually slow our breathing. But studies have shown this can work in either direction. Slowing your breathing in the same manner tells your brain to go to sleep. Just follow the light and sound from the Gateway.
White sound has a strong soothing effect, by gently stimulating all the nerves and frequencies of the inner ear at the same time, relaxing us.
In addition, white sound helps prevent outside noises from bothering us, because the frequencies those noises occur on are already being gently stimulated by the white sound.
Gateway includes a Subliminal Learning system. You can adjust the background volume to your liking, then adjust the message volume to where you are just unable to tell someone is talking. Your subconscious can still hear, understand, and respond to the message.
Subliminal messages work by getting the conscious mind out of the way, leaving the subconscious free to make decisions based on its own wealth of stored information.
The Dreamer's Mask
The four major components shown above are:
(1) The Bluetooth transmitter receiver which communicates with the Gateway base unit.
(2) The digital processor which organizes the signal sent to the base unit, and interprets the signal the base sends back to it for LED flashing.
(3) The 3D-motion sensor, to know when and how the sleeper moves
(4) An LM358 operational amplifier to boost the signal from the infra-red eye sensor.
The above signals are sent from the mask to the base unit via Bluetooth. When the base unit interprets these signals as meaning you are in a dream, it can respond in several ways, including the sending of a signal back to the mask to flash LED's within, alerting you that you are in a dream, helping you to become Lucid.
Wake After, and Record
We dream an amazing one to two hours every night, yet nearly all dreams are forgotten in the morning, unless something specific to a dream triggers its memory.
Therefore, the Gateway can wake you right after a dream, turn on it's voice recorder, and ask you to tell it about your dream.
Reviewing your recorded dreams later in the day helps in two ways:
(1) It triggers memories from these dreams when you hear about them.
(2) It teaches your mind to start remembering more and more of your dreams on its own.
Hold for Help
Review Your Sleep Charts
Will Gateway's Features Work For Me?
No two people respond to any specific technique in exactly the same way. But if you seriously apply yourself to the variety of features Gateway offers, the answer for you is in all likelihood a resounding, "YES!"
One of the best proofs that these methods work, comes from Googling through postings left by the thousands of people who have used techniques the same or similar to those in the Gateway. You can examine their research papers, forum comments, and Youtube videos for insight into your own potentials for success.
To get you started, here are a few examples found through Google:
Using a Breath Guide to Quickly Enter Sleep: Youtube video
Using White Sound to stay asleep: Youtube video
Subliminal Learning: Youtube video
Night Mask to "Awaken" You Inside Your Dream: Article Response
I used to use a NovaDreamer mask made by the Lucidity Institute. I used it quite often for several years and it was extremely effective.... It actually read my eye movements as I slept and could identify when I was in REM sleep.
Voice-Record Your Dreams To Remember Them: Forum Entries
(1) Using a voice recorder made a huge difference for me in recall!... I started using a voice recorder ..., and I used it entirely for last night. Boy what a difference! I had 4 awakenings (including the final one where I got up) and recorded 17 different dreams / fragments, way more than any other night!... Dreams are very easy to forget in a short time. Recording them is the fastest way to keep them from being lost forever from your memory.
(2) A voice recorder to record your dreams [is] a great idea, and is effective for everyone I know that's tried it.
(3) keep a dream journal within your reach ... and jot down the dream. It can enhance the process of remembering specific dreams. It helps in Lucid dreaming as well.
(4) For those who wish to have greater recall of their dreams....the best way to start is to.... record your nightly dreams.... the best time to record dreams is immediately after awakening from the dream state, even if it means waking up in the middle of the night.
Sleep-Phased Alarm Clock to Wake Up Refreshed: Product Review
If you are awakened during a stage of deep sleep, you’ll fell groggy and disorientated so it’s much harder for you to wake up. But if you wake up during a light sleep phase, it’s much easier to wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Risks and challenges
We have everything working as intended on our prototypes, so there is little remaining in the way of "risks", beyond the question: "Will you and other backers enable us to meet our goal, so we can order parts, build the units, and ship them to you? Only you hold the answer...
But the biggest question -- the biggest "risk" -- is also in your hands: Will you give The Lucid Dreamers Gateway your full attention, enabling it to grant your deepest personal sleep and dreaming goals?
Make a commitment to yourself today, that yes, you will follow through from purchase to dream mastery -- becoming an expert in experiencing the joys of Lucid Dreaming.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (40 days)