#Update 3 June - We're greenlit!
#Update 23 June - Our second demo is here now!
You can also pledge via paypal!
A young photographer travels to Iceland in search of the northern lights. There he meets a mysterious, hostile young girl who speaks about elves and curses. What is this curse? Who is she? Join them in an adventure on the barren lands filled with myths, nature, and love.
- 2 hours of main story and a side story featuring Icelandic myths
- In-depth story focused on 1 female character
- 10 backgrounds with variations of nature in Iceland
- 7 CGs featuring the female character
- Simple introduction to northern lights
- 5 pages of exclusive artwork and character design in fanbook
- Game to be released in November in English, Chinese, and possibly Japanese on Steam and possibly Android
Get this sweet T-shirt by adding $20 to your pledge. It will only be available, however, to backers who pledged $30 or more. To add an add-on to your pledge, press the 'manage your pledge' button, increase your pledge by the add-on ($20), and select your original tier. After the end of this campaign you will receive a survey on how you want the add-on pledge assigned.
- Pudding321 - Project lead, Writer
- Ashitaka93 - Programmer, Graphic Designer
- Sakura Neko - Character and CG Artist
- Sendo - Background Artist
- Lexyvil - Music Composer
- Hitagi Tsundere - GUI Designer
- Luna Chai - Promotion
- Darker Genesis
- $4000 - 3 additional CGs
- $5000 - Additional 5 pages of artwork in fanbook
- $6000 - Additional comic strips
- $7000 - Side-story of another Icelandic myth in the game with full CG and music
- Character and CG Art - $1420
- Background Art - $700
- Background music - $200
- Ending song music - $100
- GUI art and promotion - $70
- Programming - $300
- Story - $0 (me)
- Backer rewards - $300
- Kickstarter fees - $150
Our blog: http://purinproductions.blogspot.com
Risks and challenges
The character artist and I have been busy with university and work. But we are very passionate about this project and we want to offer our players the best experience, often in the cost of being late on deadlines. In this game, I want to present a taste of Iceland and Icelandic myths that I enjoyed so much in my trip to Iceland this year. Why do we usually only see aurora in the upper northern hemisphere? Who lives in the little houses in Iceland kilometres away from any town? Although I want to address many of these questions, some have been rendered and edited for the game and considered unauthentic, and we need your help to do Icelandic wonders justice.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)